Keyword

TOPIC:

Sand SRB + Brat + Holiday SRB 10 years 6 months ago #24442

i have already done that JR with a subaru brat chassis does not look too shabby unless your a purist :)

Hey nut could you post some pic's of yours? :cheer:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Sand SRB + Brat + Holiday SRB 10 years 6 months ago #24444

hi yes ill post some pics tonight its no master piece and i was feeling lazy at the time so didnt paint the scorcher shell at all so it looks a bit plain jane but it will give you some ideas. i might remove the stickers and do a paint job on it now though. the biggest problem i encountered was the gap at the rear of the bodyshell it looks a bit too big but is ok for a runner i guess.

Sand SRB + Brat + Holiday SRB 10 years 6 months ago #24458

Pics of my Brat Scorcher lash up as promised i did intend to finish this off at the rear somehow to fill the gap but lost interest and it was banished to the attic i had to put the wheels back on for the pics as it was in a box stored like all my intended runners that never got run :silly:

Attachments:

Sand SRB + Brat + Holiday SRB 10 years 6 months ago #24460

:y:

Sand SRB + Brat + Holiday SRB 10 years 6 months ago #24461

Note the only changes i made to the brat chassis where the rear mounts as can be seen in the pics hopefully i think it looks ok but im definitely not happy with the rear end maybe a monster beetle guard could be fitted somehow?

Sand SRB + Brat + Holiday SRB 10 years 6 months ago #24462

its also worth noting with the rear mounts fitted sideways as in the pics no modifications where necessary at all on the scorcher shell they fitted together like they had been made that way. :y:

off subject a little but the first pics of your frog the colours on the shell look really good reminds me of yamaha colours from my old DT trail bike in the early nineties i might try that scheme on a new project.

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Sand SRB + Brat + Holiday SRB 10 years 6 months ago #24464

like this

Attachments:

Sand SRB + Brat + Holiday SRB 10 years 6 months ago #24482

Hey thanks for posting up those pic's Nut :y: it does look good but your right about it being high in the bum :huh: I think having the brat front wheels meant you have the body to far back and high :ohmy: here's a few others I've found :cheer:

Attachments:

Sand SRB + Brat + Holiday SRB 10 years 6 months ago #24485

:evil: :pinch: I must to resist to the temptation :pinch: :pinch:
Very nice beetle :y:

Sand SRB + Brat + Holiday SRB 10 years 6 months ago #24486

Cleaned some parts for this tonight, can see some more alloy polishing coming up ;)

Attachments:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.