Keyword

TOPIC:

Group C C11 resurrection 5 years 2 months ago #53864

Yes sir on the wheel arches I started losing patience maybe next one I’ll put a little more care.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Group C C11 resurrection 5 years 2 months ago #53871

Yes sir on the wheel arches I started losing patience maybe next one I’ll put a little more care.

It's not too late to sand them round without damaging the paint ;) I suspect you used trimming scissors :whistle: Have you considered the scribe method for trimming out bodies ?

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Group C C11 resurrection 5 years 2 months ago #53873

Holy crap he made that look easy. I really don’t want to touch the arches since the paint I used is a peel type, if I break the seal from the edge it would start to peel away.

Last edit: by GRPC BENZ.

Group C C11 resurrection 5 years 2 months ago #53874

Fair enough ;) I use the score method always, It really is that easy :) Always a nice clean trim line, Next time then ;)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Group C C11 resurrection 5 years 1 month ago #53887

Just finished another:

Group C C11 resurrection 5 years 1 month ago #53889

Nice picture of the mercedes. And beautifull s10

Group C C11 resurrection 5 years 1 month ago #54122

updated servo arrived yesterday:

Group C C11 resurrection 5 years 3 weeks ago #54377

Finally put the new servo in and wow this thing is nice for the money 79$ cant beat its performance, put one in my RC10DS also after seeing how great it works.

Group C C11 resurrection 5 years 1 week ago #54589

Had to put some canards on this thing otherwise she was flying over every little bump but now shes grounded well at full speed........................
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, poebe

Group C C11 resurrection 4 years 10 months ago #55235

Getting ready to put a decent ESC in her with a vintage Novak GTB/4.5 9000kv, the OC DAY 120amp non sensored with Tekin 2.5/7800kv is powerful but does not like standing starts it cogs and bucks till you assist it but then it’s fine till you slow down to much.

Let’s see if it can handle 9000kv already lost a drive wheel once right into the storm drain to old to run after it lol.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.