Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Different Wild Willy parts (SWB & LWB) 3 years 9 months ago #60828

[This is to help a friend of mine as I haven't had the chance to find one of these for myself yet.]

My buddy Nelson has a LWB Wild Willy, and he wants to turn it into the original SWB one. He already got many parts for the project (the side "hole" bracket, I.E), but the one thing I can not help is to locate some accurate information to see what are the required parts to make the change. I don't even know if the change can be made, actually. So I am asking here, as i'm sure somebody in here will be able to help with info or links.

Thnaks inadvance and you all have a fantastic Saturday! :y:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Different Wild Willy parts (SWB & LWB) 3 years 9 months ago #60829

[This is to help a friend of mine as I haven't had the chance to find one of these for myself yet.]

My buddy Nelson has a LWB Wild Willy, and he wants to turn it into the original SWB one. He already got many parts for the project (the side "hole" bracket, I.E), but the one thing I can not help is to locate some accurate information to see what are the required parts to make the change. I don't even know if the change can be made, actually. So I am asking here, as i'm sure somebody in here will be able to help with info or links.

Thnaks inadvance and you all have a fantastic Saturday! :y:

tamiyabase.com/...body-parts

&

tamiyabase.com/...s-versions

I don't think it can be done either :)

At least not for less than just buying a whole, good condition SWB instead.
:)

Different Wild Willy parts (SWB & LWB) 3 years 9 months ago #60833

Thank you Jonny for the links and for your ideas.

Can't help to feel a bit gutted as my buddy was already collecting bits for the project Jeep.

Stay safe and have a good weekend! :)
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro

Different Wild Willy parts (SWB & LWB) 3 years 9 months ago #60857

Thanks Erich for the post.. Johnny retro for the info. I guess ill just have to make another wild willy lwb with the parts... maybe I'll make a swb clone with some of the stuff we'll see how will that go..
Wild willy superchamp
Scorcher blackfoot
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: mongoose1983

Different Wild Willy parts (SWB & LWB) 3 years 9 months ago #60866

I never saw this chassis. But it sounds very interesting to build and run. Compact and does wheelings :p
The following user(s) Liked this: mongoose1983

Different Wild Willy parts (SWB & LWB) 3 years 9 months ago #60874

hi say away from the swb version its very over raided this is why they upgraded it in the first place

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.