Keyword

TOPIC:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 9 months ago #10039

Bumper needs some polish, but otherwise it's about there :)

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 9 months ago #10040

Thats a hot looking bumper, , maybe you can start a RC product line together with Edou and Eddrick, offer them in several nice anodised colours. ;)

:y:

btw thanks for your inspiration in working with plastic card.
Fixed my QD and made a nice lid for the battery compartment.

Last edit: by waterbok.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 9 months ago #10041

Thats a hot looking bumper, , maybe you can start a RC product line together with Edou and Eddrick, offer them in several nice anodised colours. ;)

:y:

LOL, I don't know about Edou, but both eddrick and I have found there are a couple of problems with making RC parts/accessories for fun & profit - there's no profit in it, and that takes the fun out. :cry:

... btw thanks for your inspiration in working with plastic card.
Fixed my QD and made a nice lid for the battery compartment.

Looking good :y:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 9 months ago #10075

Love that bumper! The "Rag top" is a nice addition too! I really want a willy, always wanted one as a kid, getting really jealous looking at everybody elses willys & not having one of my own to play with. Mind you, I tend to play rough, & I'm sure I'd only break it, crash it in a bush, or get it covered in dirt

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 9 months ago #10078

Love that bumper! The "Rag top" is a nice addition too! I really want a willy, always wanted one as a kid, getting really jealous looking at everybody elses willys & not having one of my own to play with. Mind you, I tend to play rough, & I'm sure I'd only break it, crash it in a bush, or get it covered in dirt

I make that nine doubles in one post - surely a new record :D

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 9 months ago #10099

Great thread only just started reading it! again greatwork JR you could make a silk purse from a pigs ear. Gonna enjoy following this :)

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 9 months ago #10107

Great thread only just started reading it! again greatwork JR you could make a silk purse from a pigs ear. ...

I doubt that ... but I think I could probably polish a badword ;)

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 8 months ago #10570

Today I have been mostly polishing my Willy bits:

:)
Attachments:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 8 months ago #10573

BLING! B)

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 8 months ago #10583

BLING! B)

LOL, but no ... that would be anodizing & dying bloo ;)

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.