Keyword

TOPIC:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #60969

new wild willy m38 stuff some not all

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #60970

Woohoo awesome.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #60973

That's a fine collection of Willy parts there, spannerman. The front bulkhead (if intact) is practically unobtainable now.

:)

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #60975

We need to find a 3d scanner and a metallic 3d printer

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #60977

thanks Jonny Retro
i know i have more of them J parts trees here new
maybe 4 or so i think i didn't pay a lot of money for them maybe 35usd lol
good tires original ones

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #60978

wheels

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by Jonny Retro. Reason: inserting pics :)

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61051

Stripped the old paint off :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, stingray-63, AndyAus, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61053

That's the beginning !!!

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61085

DIY spliter - I didn'y even try to replicate the "CITY" lettering:

Thin skin of Milliput Standard on the worst bits of the £D printing, sanded back...

Worst damage is the missing chunk from the front right wheelarch & the bit under the largest bonnet vent, inexplicable punched out from behind:

I don't think I've used my ultrasonic tank for 2 years ...

wheels cleaned, brushed & pipe cleanered, then the remaining scraps of rubber & the damaged edges turned off:

Styrene sheet stuck on to repair the edges - for some reason the fronts really didn't want to stick, but the rear wheels were fine (?):

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61086

- for some reason the fronts really didn't want to stick, but the rear wheels were fine (?):

Very strange. They are made of the same plastic as the Wheeler had sprues with one front and one rear wheel.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.795 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.