Keyword

TOPIC:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 8 months ago #10612

nice, very nice :y:

do you mean this washer? I had the same problem I solved it with a nut, makes a nice fit and looks almost better.

The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 8 months ago #10614

That looks pretty good - thanks for the tip :) :y:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 8 months ago #10615

Very nicely done!
I like the blue colour.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 8 months ago #10637

Oops :blush: didn't some one I personaly know, offer to scan his SWB manual :S

I got a pretty good scan, without any watermarks as well... :y:

You know my email :-)
JPG files are fine, minimum 150 dpi.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 8 months ago #10917

Grille dimensions for eddrick:

Attachments:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 8 months ago #10926

Tamiyaresource makes an aftermarket part as well :

tamiyaresource....index.html

:y:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 8 months ago #10927

or have one printed in 3D

and get some tools to go

Magicsmodels

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 8 months ago #10949

Cheers for the numbers Jonny, hopefully I'll get out in the shed at the weekend & show the mill some plasticard.
My chassis is all together now & I'm into bodywork, which is causing rapid loss of interest! Only really enjoy the mechanical stuff, painting etc just delays play!

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 8 months ago #10950

Whilst I'm looking at it, how globally desirable are the spring seats? - worth making for Ebay dosh? (One of the many twiddly bits I've had to make for mine)

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 11 years 8 months ago #10951

Whilst I'm looking at it, how globally desirable are the spring seats? - worth making for Ebay dosh? (One of the many twiddly bits I've had to make for mine)

I think we both know the perils of making stuff to sell on eBay ... but if they're lighter/cooler/bling-ier/functionally better, it's a possibility ... I wouldn't mind a pair anyway :)

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.350 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.