• Page:

TOPIC:

Re-buildable silver can motor?! DIY? 2 years 7 months ago #68175

• poebe
  • poebe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Stomping Around
  • Stomping Around
hello tamiya friends!

I found in a mountain of used parts that I don't use a motor that aroused my interest.

it concerns a silver can motor from a grass hopper (I think) which has been converted to a motor with AKM endbell with exchangeable brushes

Is there anyone who can tell a nice story about this?
AK MOTORS is not much to be found on the internet but I do know that ak motors are made for the rc cars
they are also sold under the name "Maplin"
www.tamiyaclub....48&id=3233

The motor

Maby a part of this motor?

tamiyablog.com/...ry-part-1/
The S 540, April 2006 “Porsche 956 / C 84 Tom’s” After the introductory page up, and customer service inquiries among former No miraculously “only two” left, because it was so quick purchase it. But unfortunately, the motor is obtained by changing specifications and the specifications of 7.2 V Le regressive angle with the metal end-all “SH 540.” Model SH 540 at the end of the motor had been changed and that’s it. Sample added to the number “540 S-bearing” high-precision test data like to take the initial KANAWAZU purpose is regrettable, but in the SH 540 and 540S to switch time is valuable to know the facts and to understand MASHITA.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: jeekelemental, jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re-buildable silver can motor?! DIY? 2 years 7 months ago #68178

Maybe nothing more than a standard type 540 class motor? 
never saw that. Maybe an attempt of mabuchi to be in place with yokomo or epic who made motors for asso Trinity etc.
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Re-buildable silver can motor?! DIY? 2 years 7 months ago #68295

• poebe
  • poebe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Stomping Around
  • Stomping Around
the drilled holes for his spring says it is hand drilled. diy
the first 2 holes are drilled to low the spring wont fitvery simple but very cleverly made
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by poebe.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.