Keyword

TOPIC:

Tamiya 58695 Wild One Blockhead Motorsport at SilverTriple's sauce :) 2 years 2 months ago #70369

While I'm still awaiting for some connector to try to fix the printer (which means I can't print the dashboard yet), I did spend some time on the Wild One decoration to make it look like a race car (in reality a toy :-) )

I won't call it done yet as there is still the dashboard missing, and I can't find my license plates to complete the rear end. I know I have some somewhere, but not sure where (need to find out).

In the meantime some pictures in close to final state...

I could not resist to try to do something inside...

Although tires are not glued, it seems the 13.5T brushless is going to work quite well to have a lot of fun with this wild one :-)
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Scanox, jord001, Ducksnuts

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Tamiya 58695 Wild One Blockhead Motorsport at SilverTriple's sauce :) 2 years 2 months ago #70371

And the result is angry wife....  Congrats marc a nice baja from the smurfs car. 
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

Tamiya 58695 Wild One Blockhead Motorsport at SilverTriple's sauce :) 2 years 2 months ago #70373

Don't worry, I'm alive :-). I paid attention to do this when my wife was not here, and cleaned up the mess after that and there is no traces left from the crime scene :-D
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

Tamiya 58695 Wild One Blockhead Motorsport at SilverTriple's sauce :) 2 years 2 months ago #70374

😂😂😂 sssshhhhuuuutttt
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

Tamiya 58695 Wild One Blockhead Motorsport at SilverTriple's sauce :) 2 years 2 months ago #70448

After a lot of issues, the printer is working again...
Teaser:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Tamiya 58695 Wild One Blockhead Motorsport at SilverTriple's sauce :) 2 years 2 months ago #70449

It took time, and I used a raft to go over my Printer bed adhesion issues, but it's finally here.

I still need to do some work on it (priming, paint, and some finish), but I tested it quickly on the Wild One, and it is just the right sizes... It maybe difficult to see, but it is right here:

I'll take other pictures once it is painted. It will be easy to fix with double face tape or just drilling two holes on both the driver lexan shell and the dashboard and fix it with some screws and nut (there is enough room to put some nuts inside the dashboard.

I just uploaded it on Thingiverse:
www.thingiverse...ng:5224666

Tamiya 58695 Wild One Blockhead Motorsport at SilverTriple's sauce :) 2 years 2 months ago #70451

I love it
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Tamiya 58695 Wild One Blockhead Motorsport at SilverTriple's sauce :) 2 years 2 months ago #70452

Hahaha...   Skidssss 
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Tamiya 58695 Wild One Blockhead Motorsport at SilverTriple's sauce :) 2 years 2 months ago #70492

Since the printer issue is solved, I reprinted the rear led support with a slightly different orientation.

The quality is really better, due both to the printer fixed and the different orientation.

I'm planning to paint the dashboard over the week-end while printing some Samurai wheels...

Tamiya 58695 Wild One Blockhead Motorsport at SilverTriple's sauce :) 2 years 2 months ago #70495

I like it

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.