Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Green one part 3 (Wild One #58525 1 year 9 months ago #71813

This week I will start the second update of my Wild One re-re (nicknamed Green One).
I bough it in 2013 building it with some FAV's parts, some custom parts, using a Sport Tuned motor, unis a not much more.

Last year after a long period without running it I swap the original wheels with JC ones, original tires with Schumacher ones, original pinion with a steel one, the Sport Tuned motor with a ball raced BZ motor and the HK esc with a Robitronic Speedstar II.

Next week I'm going to update it for the second time with this aluminum chassis.

The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, stingray-63, AndyAus, blakbird, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jeekelemental.

The Green one part 3 (Wild One #58525 1 year 9 months ago #72048

Not much time to spend on my builds during the past two weeks (delayed dispatches and a bit of laziness). The new chassis have been installed, swapping all the original screws with Tamiyas (just to mild the heresy of a non Tamiya chassis) and secured with self locking black nuts instead of threadlocker.
The car is far to be complete: it needs a new diff gears and all the electronics. Due to the new servo mounting (screwed on the upper deck) its horn rubs on the lower plate so I've received a new Tamiya servo saver that will be used with the shortest horn.
Sorry for the ugly pic but without flash wheels look orange instead of pink 

The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jeekelemental.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.