Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:UT's Buggies 5 years 11 months ago #50248

Wow! .. thanks Water!

Where do I buy that figure?

I guess in a shop ;)
I just googled 12” larry doll and had a look at the pictures

UT's Buggies 5 years 11 months ago #50263

Yes, I see it. He does have a nice suit on which I really don't want in the chopper. But if I can get some pilot clothes for perhaps Action Man to fit Larry, that would be an option.

DALLAS 12 Inch Retro Action Figures t.

UT's Buggies 5 years 5 months ago #52519

Whew! It's been a while. I've not had much luck flying, or rolling for that matter, due to spending time on other stuff. Mostly real car trips with missy, as well as this summer being somewhat too .. 'sahara' so outdoor acticvity was not an option. I have gone up a few times with my Schweizer 300, but lacking a good gyro I've only hovered, compensating tail/rudder movement manually, which isn't very fun.

Anyways, I though of taking walks with my cars again before winter.

UT's Buggies 4 years 1 month ago #58475

Guess what I'll be rolling out as soon as it gets a bit dryer ...

I admit I'm not really a Kyosho fan, besides the Scorpion and now the Javelin my garage is all Tamiya with an occasional Axial.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by uncletom.

UT's Buggies 4 years 1 month ago #58481

I love the javelin.

UT's Buggies 3 years 4 months ago #63027

And now for some winter-tinkering.

Bought myself that Hotshot I've been so curious about now for a while. Tamiya's first 4wd buggy? Plenty of over engineering here, and the most original wheel adapters I've ever seen. I've not finished the wing yet, but the body I've done well, I think. Then just the paint / decals and it'll be ready to roll!

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Al

UT's Buggies 3 years 4 months ago #63028

And another one of Tamiya's hopper-nightmare cousins, Mad Bull. Now with a solid joint in the middle to keep that rear from ... hopping? I just couldn't stay away. No! There it was on ebay, cheap and shiny. My click-finger just went mad over it.

Do you notice something familiar? Right! I haven't painted the bodies. *The guy who doesn't paint the body*
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Last edit: by uncletom.

UT's Buggies 3 years 3 months ago #63255

Guess what we're building here ...

It is not a Tamiya. This chassi is *almost all metal*, kind of like the Bruiser and our lovely SRB series vehicles.

It is the Trail Finder 2 from RC4WD. Now I have a really realistic pickup truck, with leaf springs and bead-lock rims and super real tires!

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

UT's Buggies 3 years 3 months ago #63259

Oooohhhh yyyyeeeeeessssss!!!!! Very nice hilux tom

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.