Keyword

TOPIC:

UT's Buggies 7 years 1 day ago #42938

Tonton Tom(uncle in french) I am waiting for a body from a member and a parcel was lost between LA and France for a new bodyset SNIFFF. I saw my first superchamp on the wall of my dealer office and I fall in love. Now I have one and yours looks too nice. I couldn't run with it :blush:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

UT's Buggies 7 years 1 day ago #42944

I'm not sure if I follow you, Sting. You say that you have a Fighting Buggy but you're not driving it? Why? Just do it. Here's how; Today's pothole contest:

And if / when you break something, ebay has the stuff. I have a notion that things that may break are steering-details at the front, gears and pinions wear ofcourse, and bodies break. So get an extra body, some front parts, and a few gears to swap when the old ones get worn.

.. oh, and some extra rear tires.

Here's a pic for you. Today my Fighter and I spent some quality time together at the beach.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, tamiyafan4ever

Last edit: by uncletom.

UT's Buggies 7 years 1 day ago #42947

:y: beautifull. I need to wait my body before trying it. And I am not sure of my radio gears...

UT's Buggies 7 years 1 day ago #42948

:) here is a pict of my old momy

not 100% stock but al old spares ( not the rear bumper)
Attachments:

UT's Buggies 7 years 1 day ago #42951

Looks great Sting. Looks brand new, except for the tires. The spur gear and reostat look completely unused.

UT's Buggies 7 years 1 day ago #42952

Thanks. Yep they are in very good condition. The homocynetic joints are black ones and with a very little of play. Tires are largely worn.

UT's Buggies 6 years 11 months ago #43017

Yes. Tires wear. I've been experiencing this with my Fighting Buggy recently, tires wear quickly, especially the rear tires. So I am buying spares. My latest catch from Modelsport UK, together with various other stuff. They ship quick and prices are OK. I'm now waiting for some hump-back batteries for my sand scorcher.

And this, I just got from Modelbau Berlinski. I will explore this new little toy in detail to see what it's all about.

Attachments:

UT's Buggies 6 years 11 months ago #43023

:y: Nice! And beatifull brat rims. You are building a nice collection

UT's Buggies 6 years 11 months ago #43025

I'm not sure if I follow you, Sting. You say that you have a Fighting Buggy but you're not driving it? Why? Just do it. Here's how; Today's pothole contest:

And if / when you break something, ebay has the stuff. I have a notion that things that may break are steering-details at the front, gears and pinions wear ofcourse, and bodies break. So get an extra body, some front parts, and a few gears to swap when the old ones get worn.

.. oh, and some extra rear tires.

Here's a pic for you. Today my Fighter and I spent some quality time together at the beach.

How do you drive and film the car as well
Neil

UT's Buggies 6 years 11 months ago #43028

Neil, I don't. It is my faithful cat in arms Camilla who assists me during the drive. As you may notice I happen to drive over her toes on a couple of occasions.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.