Keyword

TOPIC:

Group C's, Nissan R91CP & Nissan IMSA-GTO 3 years 1 week ago #65128

Hey, i wanted some info on the group c chassis. I've found a person on ebay classfields selling one, a 787b in fact, idk if the rere (think not) and its in really really good nick(only been shelfed, very pretty). How much should it be worth? 
Viva la e po' bom

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Group C's, Nissan R91CP & Nissan IMSA-GTO 3 years 1 week ago #65131

I can't say exactly but if it can help you, I sold a f40 for 80€ in 2019.
The following user(s) Liked this: TamiyafanTrieste

Group C's, Nissan R91CP & Nissan IMSA-GTO 3 years 1 week ago #65132

Ok, thank you. :)
Viva la e po' bom

Group C's, Nissan R91CP & Nissan IMSA-GTO 3 years 1 week ago #65133

I can't say exactly but if it can help you, I sold a f40 for 80€ in 2019.

So about 320 now? :cry:

Group C's, Nissan R91CP & Nissan IMSA-GTO 3 years 1 week ago #65134

OMG... It wasn't new but 320€ now.... That's crazy. It was the price of the street devil and the nascar one....

Group C's, Nissan R91CP & Nissan IMSA-GTO 3 years 1 week ago #65139

OMG... It wasn't new but 320€ now.... That's crazy. It was the price of the street devil and the nascar one....

I wasn't entirely serious & don't have any evidence to back that up - just trying to make a joke about the current Covid premium/multiplier on anything hobby related ;)

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Group C's, Nissan R91CP & Nissan IMSA-GTO 3 years 1 week ago #65140

:D :p

Group C's, Nissan R91CP & Nissan IMSA-GTO 3 years 1 week ago #65154

Hey, i wanted some info on the group c chassis. I've found a person on ebay classfields selling one, a 787b in fact, idk if the rere (think not) and its in really really good nick(only been shelfed, very pretty). How much should it be worth?

The last couple of Group C's I bought were in the $300 range but they were New in Box.  Your geographical region matters as well.  North America is a lot different than Europe.  It is easy to tell if it a re-re or not.  Original will have green plastic details on the chassis, re-re will be all black.  The re-re also came with a pre-painted body so I think it is actually preferable since it is likely to have a much better finish than an original painted by an amateur.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, TamiyafanTrieste

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.