TOPIC: Basic Bel Ray Bullet (formerly Brainfart SRB Project)

Basic Bel Ray Bullet (formerly Brainfart SRB Project) 5 months 4 days ago #50242

Well that's devlaued it ...

All fitted:

Wellnut is a great fit :y: Ebay link below, the M3 one has the "correct" 8mm OD for the vintage SRB radio box :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Basic Bel Ray Bullet (formerly Brainfart SRB Project) 5 months 3 days ago #50246

• Al
  • Stomping Around
  • Stomping Around
Thanks for the link Jonny, I’ve just ordered a pack of 10.
Cheers.

Basic Bel Ray Bullet (formerly Brainfart SRB Project) 5 months 3 days ago #50264

Lovely Buggy Champ there, Jonny. I'm saving the pictures on my drive for inspiration, .. I may even use one as wallpaper. Really amazing job you did with it.

Will you be driving it?

Basic Bel Ray Bullet (formerly Brainfart SRB Project) 5 months 2 days ago #50294

uncletom wrote: ...
Will you be driving it?

TBH I'm getting less and less interested in driving anything, the design/fabrication/dry build/painting/detailing/reassembly are the bits I enjoy most. As long as I know it's capable of being used (and some still do get a test round the house or garden) that's enough for me :)
The following user(s) Liked this: goldfish999
Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

Basic Bel Ray Bullet (formerly Brainfart SRB Project) 4 months 3 weeks ago #50403

I understand.

Well, you need to have this in it:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

Basic Bel Ray Bullet (formerly Brainfart SRB Project) 4 months 3 weeks ago #50406

That's an amazing video.

Basic Bel Ray Bullet (formerly Brainfart SRB Project) 4 months 3 weeks ago #50426

• Al
  • Stomping Around
  • Stomping Around
Great little film, what a dude.
Moderators: Jonny RetroAndyAus
Time to create page: 0.618 seconds