Keyword

TOPIC:

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 5 years 10 months ago #50242

Well that's devlaued it ...

All fitted:

Wellnut is a great fit :y: Ebay link below, the M3 one has the "correct" 8mm OD for the vintage SRB radio box :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 5 years 10 months ago #50246

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
Thanks for the link Jonny, I’ve just ordered a pack of 10.
Cheers.

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 5 years 10 months ago #50264

Lovely Buggy Champ there, Jonny. I'm saving the pictures on my drive for inspiration, .. I may even use one as wallpaper. Really amazing job you did with it.

Will you be driving it?

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 5 years 10 months ago #50294

Will you be driving it?

TBH I'm getting less and less interested in driving anything, the design/fabrication/dry build/painting/detailing/reassembly are the bits I enjoy most. As long as I know it's capable of being used (and some still do get a test round the house or garden) that's enough for me :)
The following user(s) Liked this: goldfish999, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 5 years 10 months ago #50403

I understand.

Well, you need to have this in it:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, AJB, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 5 years 10 months ago #50406

That's an amazing video.

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 5 years 10 months ago #50426

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
Great little film, what a dude.

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 4 years 10 months ago #55328

I was never very happy with the foil film roof so finally got around to peeling it off & replacing it with "silver" vinyl. Also fitted some nerf bars, but I'm not sure they add anything.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus, Cooltoys

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 4 years 10 months ago #55332

It is another good protection for rear arms and give a style.
Aprouved... :)

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 4 years 10 months ago #55351

I like the looks of that Bullet! :y:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.