Keyword

TOPIC:

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 5 years 10 months ago #50187

Fantastic, Jonny! I love it ! :y: :y: :y:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 5 years 10 months ago #50195

That looks amazing Jonny, the netting is the finishing touch it deserves :y: I love it B) B) B)

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 5 years 10 months ago #50196

Love it JR :)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Last edit: by AndyAus.

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 5 years 10 months ago #50205

eBay MSC arrived (turned out to be from Purple_Rob on here :) ) along with a note and a nice freebie.

Wellnuts also arrived, no idea yet if they fit but they do look promising.

Attachments:

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 5 years 10 months ago #50229

Went to finish this & found I have absolutely no spare Tamiya 7.2V type speed control/charger side connectors :(

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 5 years 10 months ago #50232

eBay MSC arrived (turned out to be from Purple_Rob on here :) ) along with a note and a nice freebie.

Wellnuts also arrived, no idea yet if they fit but they do look promising.

I was gunna buy that MSC and dithered about it, finally decided to buy it and bang it had sold haha I then also noticed it was off purple_rob :y:

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 5 years 10 months ago #50233

Went to finish this & found I have absolutely no spare Tamiya 7.2V type speed control/charger side connectors :(

What part Jonny, have you a picture?

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 5 years 10 months ago #50236

Got some already :)

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 5 years 10 months ago #50238

Got some already :)

I only have some on wires already I have not got that brave yet haha, do you solder or crimp, or both ?
Loving the gold plated as well :y:

Last edit: by goldfish999.

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 5 years 10 months ago #50241

...do you solder or crimp, or both ?

Very much belt & braces on power connectors, it's really tedious to have one separate at the wire :whistle:
The following user(s) Liked this: goldfish999

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.