• Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Brat or ranger wheel

Brat or ranger wheel 3 months 1 week ago #48198

I know this is a long shot :S
Would anyone on here have either a ranger or brat front wheel ideally original
I would prefer a brat one if possible, I have one of each :s
TIA Alan

Brat or ranger wheel 3 months 1 week ago #48201

I know I've got a spare set of vintage brat/pajero wheely tyres - which sort of implies I'll have a set of wheels too, somewhere ... I'll have a hunt through the likely hiding places & report back.


:)

Brat or ranger wheel 3 months 1 week ago #48203

Jonny Retro wrote: I know I've got a spare set of vintage brat/pajero wheely tyres - which sort of implies I'll have a set of wheels too, somewhere ... I'll have a hunt through the likely hiding places & report back.
:)

many thanks for looking JR :y:

Brat or ranger wheel 3 months 1 week ago #48209

Sorry chap, I've had a good look everywhere they could be with no joy :(

Brat or ranger wheel 3 months 1 week ago #48211

ps if it helps, the Pajero wheely (58044) has the same wheels as the Brat :)

Brat or ranger wheel 3 months 1 week ago #48221

Jonny Retro wrote: ps if it helps, the Pajero wheely (58044) has the same wheels as the Brat :)

Cheers for the info pal, they seem to be even rarer haha, if you happen to come across that brat in the future let me know pal :y:

Brat or ranger wheel 3 months 2 days ago #48349

Brat wheel parts:




Assorted poor condition wheels, one Ranger front outer looks useable:

Brat or ranger wheel 3 months 2 days ago #48356

Jonny Retro wrote: Brat wheel parts
Assorted poor condition wheels, one Ranger front outer looks useable:

Cheers JR I’d seen the brat wheel bits before, but of no use to me
I shall be keeping an eye on the ranger wheels, it is only one full front that I actually need, so should be able to make one up out the two with any luck, a very good spot mate, thank you :y:
  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: Jonny RetroAndyAus
Time to create page: 0.658 seconds