Keyword

TOPIC:

Dan's first Hotshot restoration 5 years 8 months ago #51111

Maybe your servo has a too high run to. On some radio gears you can trim the amplitude. You maybe turn too much.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dan's first Hotshot restoration 5 years 8 months ago #51120

Maybe your servo has a too high run to. On some radio gears you can trim the amplitude. You maybe turn too much.

Could be that it's due to me using the inside holes (nearest to axle) instead of outside, in favor of a tighter steering radius. I will measure the uprights against the stock set, but eyeballing side by side, they don't look too different. Here's a video of what I'm running into (literally).

I'm satisfied with the steering while running, and actually I'm somewhat relieved by the radius considering what I've read about Hotshots. But I am hoping to improve this added unnecessary wear. Perhaps the fix will be more clear once I get into rebuilding the stock red one on my bench. Unfortunately, the Kyosho Lazer I picked up last night is proving to be most distracting!

Last edit: by danrighton.

Dan's first Hotshot restoration 5 years 8 months ago #51122

Try the classic red hubs...

Dan's first Hotshot restoration 5 years 8 months ago #51123

My guess would be as Flo's, the hubs are creating the problem.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Dan's first Hotshot restoration 5 years 8 months ago #51124

Sure!

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.