Keyword

TOPIC:

58116 Dyna Storm restoration 5 years 8 months ago #51661

Absolutely stunning buggy. Did I read correctly that you are not going to run it? I can understand that since it is so beautiful, but I'd sure like to hear some feedback on the performance. Mine is still sitting on the shelf waiting build. Can't decide where to put it in the queue, but your pictures tell me I need to bump it forward a few spots.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

58116 Dyna Storm restoration 5 years 8 months ago #51664

• larbut
  • larbut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Owner
  • Owner
Thanks, blakbird. No, I'm not going to run it. I'm a builder, not a runner, one can say :-)
In my opinion, the Dyna Storm is a special build. It seems to me that Tamiya cranked up the quality a notch (from 10 to 11) so the fit, feel and function is a great experience. So, just do it :-)

Absolutely stunning buggy. Did I read correctly that you are not going to run it? I can understand that since it is so beautiful, but I'd sure like to hear some feedback on the performance. Mine is still sitting on the shelf waiting build. Can't decide where to put it in the queue, but your pictures tell me I need to bump it forward a few spots.

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.