Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cc01 Honda crv 4 years 10 months ago #55562

Hi guys. Am trying to restore my 96 Honda crv cc01 xc 267mm Long wheel base. Looking for anyone who can recommend some new wheels and tyres that will fit under the crv shell. Looking to use it more as a crawler. Also where I might find a replacement roof rack bar or even anyone selling an original shell. Also anyone know of alternative body shell that will fit the 267 wheelbase.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Cc01 Honda crv 4 years 10 months ago #55563

Welcome on TB. For your wheeles you can put f350 hilift ones. A friend of mine did it on his mu.

Cc01 Honda crv 4 years 10 months ago #55564

It's tough to make a crawler out of a CC-01 because the gearing is all wrong. I put an 80T motor in one of mine which does slow it down but it is pretty easy to stall out the motor over rough terrain. A better solution is a GRU (gear reduction unit) but it will require modification of the chassis.

For wheels, any of the RC4WD 1.55" beadlocks fit fine. You can also go 1.9" but you will run into clearance issues unless you use the smallest possible tires.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.