Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tamiya Williams FW-11B Honda (58069) Rear wing replacement 4 years 5 months ago #56980

Just got an F1 car locally and its missing the rear wing. I am not very knowledgeable on this platform and wonder if this wing was used on any other Tamiya F1 cars?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Tamiya Williams FW-11B Honda (58069) Rear wing replacement 4 years 5 months ago #56981

With a picture of your chassis it should be easier.

Tamiya Williams FW-11B Honda (58069) Rear wing replacement 4 years 5 months ago #56982

Forgot to attach them! :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Tamiya Williams FW-11B Honda (58069) Rear wing replacement 4 years 5 months ago #56983

I had (& sold) one of these some years ago ( here ), upper & lower aerofoils were lexan, sides were alu IIRC...

Tamiya Williams FW-11B Honda (58069) Rear wing replacement 4 years 5 months ago #56984

That is a road wizard ? I am sure that tbg can build a wing for it. And you just need to cut a thin aloy sheet for the sides.
That is a very intersting chassis. I never had one in my hand. :y:

Tamiya Williams FW-11B Honda (58069) Rear wing replacement 4 years 5 months ago #56985

Yup, thats it. Thanks

Tamiya Williams FW-11B Honda (58069) Rear wing replacement 4 years 5 months ago #56986

Exactly, Road Wizard chassis.

Great idea, thanks! Gonna look into it. :cheer:

Tamiya Williams FW-11B Honda (58069) Rear wing replacement 4 years 5 months ago #56992

I think I did a rebuild thread with some photos.
IIRC the side plates are just white Plasticard.

TBG, unfortunately, has almost nothing for the older Tamiya F1. I could draw the wing 3D so you could get it printed, did that couple of days ago for an F1 mini-series B190

Sides are 1mm thick

Last edit: by waterbok.

Tamiya Williams FW-11B Honda (58069) Rear wing replacement 4 years 5 months ago #56998

Last edit: by waterbok.

Tamiya Williams FW-11B Honda (58069) Rear wing replacement 4 years 5 months ago #57002

Very kind of you, yes that would be great! Thanks!

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.