Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The well worn path in the hunt for parts 3 years 3 months ago #63845

Hello from Scotland.
James McLauchlan here.
A new member and my first post on the forum.
No snow here, just damp and miserable (the weather not me.)
The model in question -
1981/2 Tamiya Toyota 4x4 Pick-up 
Model No. 58028
Kit No. RA-1028

So, as a January "Lockdown" project I decided to unearth an old model that I bought some 30 years ago. This was in the days when my two sons did 1/10 scale off road rc buggy racing.
We raced Cats, Lazers and Dogfighters. The Toyota was not for racing, more as a occasional "Play with" and admire the engineering aquisition.
The Toyota is complete, even down to the original radio gear, receiver and servos.
BUT...........Yes, there's always a but.
I'm trying to source a replacement front KNUCKLE ARM, (some people call it a HUB CARRIER) for the car. I don't have a part No. and I'm not sure if the part is model specific?
Can any of you guys help or advise? 

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The well worn path in the hunt for parts 3 years 3 months ago #63848

Welcome on board James. You can source it on ebay. I am not 100%sure but this part should be common with the blazing blazer. 
we like pictures here ;)

The well worn path in the hunt for parts 3 years 3 months ago #63851

Hello and Welcome James, Here is a link to the parts list for this truck ( it is part of the data base that Lars has compiled ;)tamiyabase.com/...8028#parts Yes this part is common with the Blazing Blazer . Cheers Andy.
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Last edit: by AndyAus.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.