Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66777

A reply from Manotas in my intro thread got me thinking about my restoration projects. I need to begin doing something about this "to do" pile.  All are waiting for some TLC.   

Here is a group photo - some are still packed away but I'll get them later.  

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, Manotas, stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mirrorman.

Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66778

Some body off images .. so we all enjoy those classic chassis. 
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, stingray-63, RLine, jord001

Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66780

That's a very nice "to do" pile :)

The following user(s) Liked this: jord001, mirrorman

Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66782

That's a very nice "to do" pile :)

Thanks mate - I think it may ending up a little costly too .. 
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66783

I've actually started on one that isn't in the images - An original BlackFoot that needs some parts replaced and a lot of paint work and TLC.

I picked it up years ago on Ebay from a seller just up the road from me. No one was interested in it and I won the auction for what now would be a silly low price. 

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66786

Wow very nice cars....

Good luck restoring the Sand Scorcher (It was my longest and most complicated restoration   )

Btw, i really envy the original Bumper on your R5 Turbo....as it's been a while i'm looking for such a part for my Golf Group2

Manotas
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001, mirrorman

Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66787

Theres a few to restore. I spent enough just on my lunchbox which has multiplied into 3 of them. But it's worth it
Regards

Lee
The following user(s) Liked this: mirrorman

Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66789

Wow very nice cars....

Good luck restoring the Sand Scorcher (It was my longest and most complicated restoration   )

Btw, i really envy the original Bumper on your R5 Turbo....as it's been a while i'm looking for such a part for my Golf Group2

Manotas

I think the Sand Scorcher should be OK - I have an original decal sheet and driver for her .
There is also an unpainted driver with it.   Plus I have some other NOS parts already in hand for an SS.

Is it the black under bumper your looking for?   If so I have another NOS / unused still in the packet you can have. 

The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66792

Wahhhooo. A crazy nice collection. I love the R5 Turbo.
The following user(s) Liked this: mirrorman

Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66794

Is it the black under bumper your looking for?   If so I have another NOS / unused still in the packet you can have. 

Oh yessssss, that would be nice. I'll send you a PM
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.