Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66801

Is it the black under bumper your looking for?   If so I have another NOS / unused still in the packet you can have. 

Oh yessssss, that would be nice. I'll send you a PM

Hello Manotas , I have repled to your PM.

Just to be sure - this is the bumper you want .. yes?? 

tamiyabase.com/.../676-50014
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66802

Yes, that's the one i'm looking for
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66803

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
That's a great collection regardless of the work to be done. That's a dream collection.

Worst case scenario would be re-re parts or repro parts.

Love it !!!!
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001, mirrorman

Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66810

That's a great collection regardless of the work to be done. That's a dream collection.

Worst case scenario would be re-re parts or repro parts.

Love it !!!!

Thanks Al,

It will be a bit of work, but should be enjoyable to see the end product.

I've just tonight started to clean up an old Blackfoot.

The body is too far gone unfortunatley.  I'll just keep the bumper and screen to use a re-issue F150 body I have on hand for the project . 

Won't be too interesting, but I'll still get a thread going for the re-build.  
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

Last edit: by mirrorman.

Re:Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66927

I can’t see the pictures! Awful luck on my part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66930

I can’t see the pictures! Awful luck on my part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Macca , sorry to read that -  I've noticed that iPhones don't show images sometimes. 

Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66967

I started to the strip down on the FORD F-150 Ranger # 58027 first.  I think someone has had a go at a resto job on this before - I found some interesting additions, as well as things missing  from the chassis. 

Now the fun starts. 
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66968

I started to the strip down on the FORD F-150 Ranger # 58027 first.  I think someone has had a go at a resto job on this before - I found some interesting additions, as well as things missing  from the chassis. 

Now the fun starts. 

Don't you just wish people would leave stuff alone rather than half (or less) badword it? I can only think their standards are so low that they stand back & think they did a great job ;)

Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66970

Now the fun starts. 

Don't you just wish people would leave stuff alone rather than half (or less) badword it? I can only think their standards are so low that they stand back & think they did a great job ;)

Haha -- yes. The job was a bit half-rearended (lol)   Looks nice when you don't get too close though. 

I've started a thread on the resto ... Cheers, 

tamiyabase.com/...-150-resto

Mirroman's restoration projects - Tamiya Gods have mercy 2 years 10 months ago #66974

I built a tribute of ranger because the body is from a blackfoot. 

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.