Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Jim's Fighting Brat (formerly part of "The "Other" SRBs" thread) 2 years 6 months ago #68434

Thanks Lemsko!   

Can't wait to get it all painted up! We are having some really nice cool and dry weather here in NH so I hope to do some painting soon!! 
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Jim's Fighting Brat (formerly part of "The "Other" SRBs" thread) 2 years 6 months ago #68437

I built my vintage brat tribute (based on a frog chassis) in black with yellow red stickers variation.
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Jim's Fighting Brat (formerly part of "The "Other" SRBs" thread) 2 years 6 months ago #68438

Sweet! Love to see a couple pics sometime Flo.

Jim's Fighting Brat (formerly part of "The "Other" SRBs" thread) 2 years 6 months ago #68439

jim.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko, jord001

Jim's Fighting Brat (formerly part of "The "Other" SRBs" thread) 2 years 6 months ago #68440

Beauty Flo, I love it 

Jim's Fighting Brat (formerly part of "The "Other" SRBs" thread) 2 years 6 months ago #68441

Thanks Jim but Far to be top in reality. It was my first hard hard body resto It was brocken.  And the paint has orange peel. But it is nice.  With mci decals. 

Last edit: by stingray-63.

Jim's Fighting Brat (formerly part of "The "Other" SRBs" thread) 2 years 6 months ago #68453

All the more reason to hang on to it. 

I wish I had some of my early stuff, even if it isn't on par with what I do now. LOL
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Jim's Fighting Brat (formerly part of "The "Other" SRBs" thread) 2 years 6 months ago #68632

Finally wrapped up the Fighting Brat in alternative box art. Seems to have come out a bit higher than expected as there is no interference with the rear body bracket or oil bottle but I like it just the same. For me, it was dictated by the front mount as I had to buy this part. I dont have the equipment to home spin my own. I matched it up with ones in the rear to keep it rather level. The rear suspension was a lot of fun to assemble but doesn't work well at all and is basically useless. This one will be a shelf queen anyway as I dont think it would last long in the wild. LOLPS: I have also learned that my painting skills for the drivers has actually gotten worse lately!! LOL!! Also included a pic of my entire Brat family
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, Jonny Retro, yogi-bear, stingray-63, AndyAus, Al, Lemsko, Ducksnuts

Jim's Fighting Brat (formerly part of "The "Other" SRBs" thread) 2 years 6 months ago #68633

Yeahhhh lovely brat family and fighting brat is terrible. I love it. Your pilot is nice to
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.