Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Delta Ray Buggy (former 58117 Lancia Delta HF Integrale) 1 year 9 months ago #71630

This car starded its life in the early 90s as a 58117 Lancia Delta HF Integrale. I enjoyed very much in driving it and it was equipped with a 16x2 Kyosho Mega, Novak 410 M5 esc and semi ballraced. It has been stored in bad condition for three decades but not forgotten.
In 2019 I've started a resto mod project with the intention to build a robust, easy to maintain and fast car.
I haven't much time to spend at the work bench so mumbling is my main RC activity and surfing the Web I got the inspiration to turn this car in a buggy following the steps of the Yokomo Hot Dog 4, an hybrid based on a touring chassis with off road suspensions.
This is that concept but in its Tamiya version: The Delta Ray Buggy, in honor to my Lancia Delta and closer to a Manta Ray than a Top Force.
It's equipped with a carbon fiber custom chassis, TA02 plastics for fiber chassis, front and rear geared diffs, Racecraft Manta Ray repro body, Peak 13x2 brushed motor refurbished, Robitronic ESC, Top Force axles and more.
It's 99% completed, it needs only velcro to fix the body and the antenna pipe.
Of Course I can't wait to drive it.

The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, stingray-63, AndyAus, Lemsko, Ducksnuts

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jeekelemental.

The Delta Ray Buggy (former 58117 Lancia Delta HF Integrale) 1 year 9 months ago #71631

It looks nicešŸ‘
The following user(s) Liked this: jeekelemental

The Delta Ray Buggy (former 58117 Lancia Delta HF Integrale) 1 year 9 months ago #71632

Very nice hybrid!

The Delta Ray Buggy (former 58117 Lancia Delta HF Integrale) 1 year 9 months ago #71635

nice

The Delta Ray Buggy (former 58117 Lancia Delta HF Integrale) 1 year 9 months ago #71665

My kinda car exactly...
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, stingray-63, jeekelemental

The Delta Ray Buggy (former 58117 Lancia Delta HF Integrale) 1 year 9 months ago #71668

Edou. How are you my friend ?Ā 

The Delta Ray Buggy (former 58117 Lancia Delta HF Integrale) 1 year 9 months ago #71690

Doing alright, buddy. Just dropping by to see what you guys been up to. Hope all is well.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

The Delta Ray Buggy (former 58117 Lancia Delta HF Integrale) 1 year 9 months ago #71694

My kinda car exactly...

The Delta Ray Buggy (former 58117 Lancia Delta HF Integrale) 1 year 5 months ago #72824

I'm guilty, this car hasn't yet tested on the ground but Ā an upgrade have been already arrived from Japan: new 3D printed shocks towers by Tayaki Model's. The shipping time have been the longest never experienced thanks to the - never enough imbarassing - italian post.

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.