Keyword

TOPIC:

GtoddC5's 58056 Rise of the Crusty Falcons / It Takes 2 to Make a Thing Go Right 1 year 2 months ago #74317

Tonight's progress until I hit a snag with the MSC:

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

GtoddC5's 58056 Rise of the Crusty Falcons / It Takes 2 to Make a Thing Go Right 1 year 2 months ago #74319

Tod, the second msc is the good one. There are several msc types. Mainly for resistor wires length. The orange wires is similar to the monster racer and the king cab. I don't remind if my falcon needed the 4 cells pack.
The following user(s) Liked this: GToddC5

GtoddC5's 58056 Rise of the Crusty Falcons / It Takes 2 to Make a Thing Go Right 1 year 2 months ago #74323

Great pictures of your restoration, Very nice 😊
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

GtoddC5's 58056 Rise of the Crusty Falcons / It Takes 2 to Make a Thing Go Right 1 year 2 months ago #74328

Yep pretty nice resto tod

GtoddC5's 58056 Rise of the Crusty Falcons / It Takes 2 to Make a Thing Go Right 1 year 2 months ago #74329

Thanks guys, the goal for this first one is to be a Survivor build, so nothing over done, over cleaned or polished if that makes sense. 
I want it to be 99% complete (stupid cursed lexan switch covers!) as if it wasn't just abandoned after it's last use and broken decades ago.
Ridden hard but put away clean and unbroken, lol.

The Keeper build can get all the pretty new parts mixed in with original parts.
Neither one is going to be perfect/flawless and I'm ok with that - too expensive 
IG_tamiyaddiction
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

GtoddC5's 58056 Rise of the Crusty Falcons / It Takes 2 to Make a Thing Go Right 1 year 2 months ago #74330

Several of my restos are survival ones. With used parts. And they are very nice with their history.
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, GToddC5

GtoddC5's 58056 Rise of the Crusty Falcons / It Takes 2 to Make a Thing Go Right 1 year 2 months ago #74336

Did some wheel clean up and then my first ever attempt at tire letter painting.
I blame YT'er Tamiya Legends for making me want to paint the tires, lol:

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts

GtoddC5's 58056 Rise of the Crusty Falcons / It Takes 2 to Make a Thing Go Right 1 year 2 months ago #74337

Fantastic result tod. You now only need a tbg body and mci decals and it is perfect. 

GtoddC5's 58056 Rise of the Crusty Falcons / It Takes 2 to Make a Thing Go Right 1 year 2 months ago #74338

Fantastic result tod. You now only need a tbg body and mci decals and it is perfect. 

I await those very items for delivery 
IG_tamiyaddiction
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

GtoddC5's 58056 Rise of the Crusty Falcons / It Takes 2 to Make a Thing Go Right 1 year 1 month ago #74360

I found old picts of my falcon  
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, GToddC5

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.