Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kyosho YZ250 4 years 10 months ago #55374

Hi all, it’s been some time since I posted and I always endeavour to contribute more, I hopefully have a couple of treats for you.

Here’s the first which I have recently discovered and kind of fallen in love with.

Before the details I want to say a HUGE thank you to Sander, whom without I would have these. He helped me through the purchases and even found me the spares lot for a very reasonable price, thank you Sander.

Although not comeplete I wanted to get my hands on one of these and see what the looked and felt like in person, and I was not disappointed. It’s much larger than expected and dwarfs my Eleck riders.

It’s practically all metal and looks extremely realistic.

I’ve contacted a guy on eBay who was able to source some body spares for me, so I really look forward to see them fitting and almost complete.

For now I hope you enjoy what I have so far and ofcourse if anyone has anything from a part to a complete bike, please give me a shout.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kyosho YZ250 4 years 10 months ago #55375

Very cool, I'll definitely look forward to this restoration :)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Kyosho YZ250 4 years 10 months ago #55377

Wooo. It is an awesome bike. I never saw that kind of rc. Full metal?

Kyosho YZ250 4 years 10 months ago #55380

Wooo. It is an awesome bike. I never saw that kind of rc. Full metal?

Most of it 95%, i was allowed to fondle the spare parts, metal pipes and alloy parts even the wheels are full metal very cool.
Only synthetic bits are fueltank, saddle and tires.

Kyosho YZ250 4 years 10 months ago #55381

Amazing! I need one :D

Kyosho YZ250 4 years 10 months ago #55382

Amazing! I need one :D

Sell your soul. ;)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Kyosho YZ250 4 years 10 months ago #55394

This is some true vintage stuff. Looking forward to see this one finished Rob!

Kyosho YZ250 4 years 10 months ago #55399

Never seen one of these. Incredible

Kyosho YZ250 4 years 9 months ago #55662

This is some true vintage stuff. Looking forward to see this one finished Rob!

Quite scary when I think of the scale on this project, looks very challenging. I hope to work on it throughout this year, little bit here and there while doing other things. Really should get back on to the Kyosho Chevy though :whistle:

Kyosho YZ250 4 years 9 months ago #55663

Another little update and a delayed thank you to Sander again.

A good few weeks ago I decided to take the plunge after I got the previously pictures YZ250, I bought one available on eBay and Sander again helped me pay the seller.

I've been so busy that it took me a little while to get a closer look after the original un-boxing. This one is a complete (i think) elec version that just needs a little cleaning up. It really was critical to get a build complete one (thats what I tell my wife) so that I can compare when working on the petrol version I have.

Following that I spoke to a really nice UK ebayer that had a few parts which I scooped up and this NIB rider. I cannot get over how big this stuff is!

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.