Keyword

TOPIC:

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 2 months ago #70505

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
In the southern part of the UK we’ve had nothing close to winter weather, it’s been one long autumn.
I think I’ve scraped ice off my car windscreen, once maybe twice and that’s only because I had to get up early to take one the kids to some kind of group activity ???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 1 month ago #70613

I think I'm going to have to give up on the idea of getting snow pictures this winter :(

I saw this ad for the 1:35 Zvezda Stalingrad Tractor Factory STZ-5 - the track format is similar enough that it would work on a Kyosho Blizzard chassis ...   

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, jord001

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 1 month ago #70617

or maby a dutch production Veroma Snowtiger?

www.rockcrawler...snowtiger/
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 1 year 4 months ago #73343

It's been a log wait for snow - and when it did arrive (about midnight last night) I wasn't ready for it. I didn't even look out of the window until 10:00 am, by the time I'd got some batteries charged, and fixed one of the rear pod motors that was wired in reverse, the snow had already melted considerably - and although it was still ankle deep in places, it was very wet & soft.

It needed pretty much full power on all sets of tracks to move & continue to make headway, so steering was difficult (not helped by needing to learn how to drive it again) & it dug in and/or got tied up a couple of times. It really needs less (or firmer/drier) snow, and a bigger space to run in. I probably need to increase the throttle end points too, and go for 2S Lipo instead of 7.2v NiMH to give it a bit of a boost too.

Still, I did get some photos of it in snow :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, caprinut, stingray-63, AndyAus, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Scanox

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 1 year 4 months ago #73344

more pics:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, caprinut, AndyAus, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Scanox

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 1 year 4 months ago #73346

did'nt you make a video?!?! i want to see it moving!!

i love this project, it looks like a real hagglund on this pics
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 1 year 4 months ago #73355

That's crazy Jonny. Too nice. 

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 1 year 4 months ago #73358

Awesome to see it in the snow!

Have not been outside today, but I think the 5-10cm snow is still fluffy as it has been all the way down to 14 degrees earlier this week.

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 4 months 5 days ago #77250

just came across this on youtube

i am working on a army version for my little nephew. transforming a dicky snowking

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Last edit: by poebe.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.