Keyword

TOPIC:

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 10 months ago #66932

Top & bottom of rear cab fitted & corners rounded. Loads more to do but I really want to get the front cab built to the same extent before working on details :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, silvertriple, jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 10 months ago #66935

That looks so easy in your hands Jonny... 
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 10 months ago #66936

Hve you still your camping-car ? 

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 10 months ago #66937

The Blackfoot Shasta Chinook RV or the Volvo Valp? I still have both :)

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 10 months ago #66941

I felt in love with the blackfoot.

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 10 months ago #66942

Well that's very strange, I searched "Shasta", "Chinook" and "Blackfoot" on my HD and only came up with one match ... I've lost all the original build photos :( but at least they're still in my CC-01 builds thread :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, silvertriple, jord001

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 10 months ago #66944

My favourite after my beetle. Love it.
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, jord001

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 10 months ago #66945

Starting on front box, left side ... now what does that look like? ;)

Didn't get as far on right side, I managed to build the front door inside out the first time :whistle:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, silvertriple, jord001

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 10 months ago #66947

Front box sides basics completed & fixed into something roughly box-like with the windscreen & simple front & rear bulkheads ... unfortunately, it's so wobbly that I can't get reliable measurements for the sloped bit at the front, so will need to fit the roof before continuing. 

Also started on a structure for the back of the cab to replicate the cutouts for the fuel tanks.

:)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, silvertriple, jord001

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 10 months ago #66953

Progress on the rear of cab one: 

... and the front (though not with rounding the edges):

The front also needs vertical & horizontal additions ... not quite "power bulge"s, they're far more utilitarian than that. The first is a combination of 6.3mm & 4.8mm square section & 1mm & 1.5mm sheet:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, jord001

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.