Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tamico.de Spareparts and models for nice Prices 11 years 4 months ago #15677

The Tamico Shop is Based in Berlin and is a certified platinum Dealer of Tamiya Model Co. Webside has nice layout and most parts listet by Compatibility to Models. Take a look ^^
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Tamico.de Spareparts and models for nice Prices 11 years 4 months ago #15680

Take a look

No thanks ;) last time I did that (last week) costed me a bucket full of money :whistle:

:cheer: :cheer:

yeah together with Seidel the best selection and prices in Germany I would say.

Last edit: by waterbok.

Re: Tamico.de Spareparts and models for nice Prices 11 years 3 months ago #15754

lol
I exactly know what you mean ha ha ha. ;) Anytime i left the Shop i got my Backpack full of parts and around 100
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

Re: Tamico.de Spareparts and models for nice Prices 11 years 3 months ago #15777

Seidel has an excellent parts stock and is a great store.
Like Tamico too, even though shipment cost at both stores to the Netherlands is a bit steep...
Got some great stuff from both stores though.
Couldn't imagine being able to go there by bike and not being broke all the time!
Which is usually the case anyway with this hobby.

:S :whistle: :lol:

Re: Tamico.de Spareparts and models for nice Prices 11 years 3 months ago #15778

its very cool^^ btw... i have to call shop owner to aksback for my Evo Parts. Rear gear section isoutof stock ATM but i ned one damperstay is broken :( its realy easy ok not in this time of year but Bus is 5 Stations away lol. im Realy happy to find a good store at Berlin here are more for sure but .... not anyone should call himself as RC-Car store or shop :dry:

Gretings

Re: Tamico.de Spareparts and models for nice Prices 11 years 3 months ago #15780

Evo... a Top Force? :woohoo:

Re: Tamico.de Spareparts and models for nice Prices 11 years 3 months ago #15782

Evo... a Top Force? :woohoo:

I would bet in the direction of a Schnitzer or a 190E ;)

Re: Tamico.de Spareparts and models for nice Prices 11 years 3 months ago #15787

haaaaa haaa :lol:
Both wrong ^_________^ but i was think about Mercedes model based on TA01 ^^ but i was to slow lol.
Ahm no sorry edou but i meant my Lancer Evo 4 nick's Evo (yes i give al of my cars nicks)

If you think he looks bad you have to see him as is get him :(

Greatings

Attachments:

Last edit: by NexusRC81. Reason: was not Complete

Re: Tamico.de Spareparts and models for nice Prices 11 years 3 months ago #15788

Preoccupied thinking that it was a Top Force of course. :silly:
There's many more Evos around...
Your Lancer looks decent, seen a lot worse!
Just needs a little paint...

:)

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: Tamico.de Spareparts and models for nice Prices 11 years 3 months ago #15790

Paint thats the Word :angry: i buy this paint new and apply this two weeks later (i was short in time than) and what happent ? hlaf of them crackling donw and some parts of body are complete ruined(optical) but i had a god method to get this s**t color back down (last time i use paints to brush) As i get them frontgearbox was a mess (includet gears inside)mainframe was broken on 3 points and beld looks like a mouse have fun with it :laugh: the Decals are my layout not finish yet but not forgoten ^^ thats the second Body the first i wont photograph (im afraid about my Cam) i was only buy this car why it has original box and Manual :laugh:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.