Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

RCMemories blog 11 years 10 months ago #9296

It's very early days, and all I'm using so far is a free blog. But I'm blogging :)

Which basically means various nostalgic, often lengthy posts about the toys and the aspects of collecting those toys, that I love.

So far I only have only written a few posts, but expect many more, including for some quite rare RC items...

rcmemories.wordpress.com

I will be covering one car, artifact, other toy, or memory - per article.

My collection consists of hundreds of vintage items and things I can write about, so please bookmark or subscribe and visit from time to time. As you can see, I have always enjoyed vintage toy type RC models, in addition to hobby grade kits. To me, it's all just about the things you loved as a kid :)

I have actually been thinking of setting up a blog for many years, but have instead spent all that time posting topics on forums :>
So now, all my rubbish can be better contained in one, easily avoidable location :)

Hope to see you there now and then.

cheers,
H.
www.rctoymemories.com - A nostalgia site about vintage and retro radio controlled cars & other toys, from Tamiya, Nikko, Kyosho, Radio Shack and many more.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: RCMemories blog 11 years 10 months ago #9301

Nice work dude, if you need info, or pictures, don't hesitate to ask. I'm going to bookmark your blog.

Re: RCMemories blog 11 years 10 months ago #9303

I'll keep visiting too. Looks very nice. :y:
TB's got a blog too, you know. So if it's about Tamiya... ;)

Re: RCMemories blog 11 years 10 months ago #9309

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback :)

Edou, do you mean like, I should use the Tamiyabase blog facility, or that I should write something about Tamiyabase on my own blog? :)
www.rctoymemories.com - A nostalgia site about vintage and retro radio controlled cars & other toys, from Tamiya, Nikko, Kyosho, Radio Shack and many more.

Re: RCMemories blog 11 years 10 months ago #9310

Hi H,
You are more than welcome to write blogs for TamiyaBase, any time :-)

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: RCMemories blog 11 years 10 months ago #9313

Like Lars mentioned, it was meant as an invitation to (also) write for the blog on TB. :)

Edit - I bookmarked the page and gonna read up on your Hornet memories now. :cheer:

Last edit: by Edou.

RCMemories blog 11 years 10 months ago #9318

Ah I see, thanks for the offer. But I suspect that, for now at least, filling my blog with enough interesting articles to make it worth visiting is going to take up all my spare time!
I'll keep it in mind for the future though...

H.

R/C Toy Memories blog 11 years 2 weeks ago #19349

Just a little bump here, as I have a new article that may interest some of you.
I've been assembling this for some time, as it required researching through over a hundred old books...

"Racing drivers and R/C cars"
rctoymemories.c...d-rc-cars/

Enjoy :)

RCMemories blog 11 years 2 weeks ago #19373

Great piece, especially cool to see Senna and his JPS Hotshot. :) :y:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.