Keyword

TOPIC:

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 5 months ago #52853

Starting on the chassis:

Starting on the arches, cat helping again ... and by "helping" I mean "insisting on being worn like a bandolier" :whistle:

:)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 5 months ago #52854

His brother is in France Jonny
He helped me with the f40 today. :)
Attachments:

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 5 months ago #52865

Wheelarches sanded & fitted, working on the axles - I worked out I need 22mm of free thread each end - qucikly marked off with 1 bit of 10mm tape & 2 of 6mm ...

Domed locknuts seemed like a great idea - but I'm not sure how the dome part is held on, it's not part of the main body :huh:

Wheels fitted, main body held on with M2 screws. Obviosuly lots more to do including the tow hitch, but I feel like doing the ramps first :)
Attachments:

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 5 months ago #52867

"Slats" complete ... you could almost put a Citroen logo on the front & call it an HV ...

Hahahahaha!

Nice work JR :)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 5 months ago #52911

working on the doors/ramps ...

Attachments:

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 5 months ago #52913

Nice! But horse tail is not at the level of the full detailed trailer and body. :)

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 5 months ago #52924

Nice! But horse tail is not at the level of the full detailed trailer and body. :)

Don't give him an idea, the cat may missing some bits of fur before you know it :laugh:

BTW brilliant styrene work as usual sir :y:
The following user(s) Liked this: Al

Last edit: by caprinut.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 5 months ago #52927

Hairdresser should have what Jonny need. ;)
The following user(s) Liked this: Al

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 4 months ago #53181

More details on the outside ... LED wiring & internal divider still to come :)

Attachments:

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 4 months ago #53185

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.