Keyword

TOPIC:

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 9 months ago #29083

That's very promising - thanks Andy :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 9 months ago #29084

I found the socket too, you set this further inside so when you plug in only a small amount of the jack would stick out the rear?
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 9 months ago #29085

Oh and I found them in 2.5mm also :y:

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 9 months ago #29086

Does this mean a trailer build is on the cards?

How about something like this ?
uk.rs-online.co...s/1305378/

I have some of these on some of my products. Very nice quality (but expensive).
The smallest ones go up to 9 pins.
The sockets look pretty "scale" too.

Last edit: by Martin Bell.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 9 months ago #29088

Or maybe a telephone cable connector, Jonny?

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 9 months ago #29090

Does this mean a trailer build is on the cards?

How about something like this ?
uk.rs-online.co...s/1305378/

I have some of these on some of my products. Very nice quality (but expensive).
The smallest ones go up to 9 pins.
The sockets look pretty "scale" too.

I have them if you want jonny. Or if you prefere a paire of sub d9 15 still named DB9 or DB15

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 9 months ago #29107

S-video might be another good one - buy an extension lead & you have the plug/socket pre-wired for you, just chop it in half, no fiddly soldering...
You have a choice of 4-pin or 7-pin, but you can use the metal shell as pin 5/8.
Same physical size as PS2

Attachments:

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 9 months ago #29108

:( Jonny I have not 8 pins LEMO connectors but I have this type of sub d connectors in 9 pins or 15 pins, male and female.

Say me how many you want if you are interested.
Cheers :P
Attachments:

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 9 months ago #29120

Some shops like Reichelt Electronic are selling MiniDIN connectors with up to 8 pins.

Be aware that they are not suited for rugged use and are likely to break connections when being pulled and plugged in repeatedly. Soldering them can be a PITA.

I would rather prefer Sub D9 connectors. They can even be bolted together for maximum rigidity, and they are easy to solder.
Runner: Sand Viper , Mad Bull , BMW Z4 Hatsune Miku , Kyosho Sandmaster EZ
Project: Hot Shot, Holiday Buggy 2010 (narrowed), Monster Beetle, Super Fighter G, MINI Cooper S 2006
Retired: The Hornet
Still NIB: King Blackfoot

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 9 months ago #29133

:) Ok with Greg cause these connectors are easy to connect and unconnect. And the fiability is better. We use Sub D9 for CAN measurement

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.885 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.