Keyword

TOPIC:

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 11 months ago #49990

I can live with GBP14 for post JR, PM me a final number if you like :) I can't find one available here ;(
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 11 months ago #49998

Pm sent :)

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 11 months ago #50003

And it's mine. Thanks JR :)

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, goldfish999, Al

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 11 months ago #50036

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
Hi Jonny any updates on the Landy build.
I’d been planning a Series 1 build, so this ones really got my interest.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 11 months ago #50037

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers

And it's mine. Thanks JR :)

Good buy Andy, that’s a really nice job on that shell. Well worth the postage.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 11 months ago #50052

Hi Jonny any updates on the Landy build.
I’d been planning a Series 1 build, so this ones really got my interest.

It's a fair way down the order TBH, the combine is getting most of my hobby time ATM as it really needs assembling to take up less space, plus I'm interested in doing it, the SRB 2nd because I also want to do it, probably afer that I'll finish off the scale bits I've been working on, then I really need to get some cars on eBay, then I want to put a bit of diorama together (Wild Willy & family running a small business selling tyres & batteries), then I really ought to finish off the CMP truck, then I've got a real hankering to build a big tractor from a Clod), then I might feel like having another look at the Landy :)

Thinking about it, I've got two other projects in bits, plus another one I want to do (the "5th" SRB) too - and hobby time is very limited, and is at best only 6th in my priorities anyway ... I suspect you're in for a bit of wait, it's looking increasingly like depths of/end of winter type project .

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 11 months ago #50054

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
I can wait.
Looking forward to another tractor build.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 11 months ago #50068

Can’t wait to see the combine up and running Jonny, how far away from complication are you do ya recon?

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 11 months ago #50077

... how far away from complication are you do ya recon?

I'm only ever 30 to 180 seconds away from complication ;)
The following user(s) Liked this: goldfish999, Al

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 5 years 11 months ago #50078

:D

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.