Keyword

TOPIC:

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 3 months ago #63896

It's taken a while but I think I can call the Horsebox done - if not the thing that's supposed to be towing it ...

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, AndyAus, Lemsko

Please Log in to join the conversation.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 3 months ago #63897

Awesome Jonny

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 3 months ago #63899

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
Nice one Jonny, surely the most out there bits of rc build. Can't wait to see the vehicle towing it, going full throttle, with the horse box behind it.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 3 months ago #63901

great work, and the horse is cute :)

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 3 months ago #63910

Looking at the Landy now, I'd left it with the basic blue & a lot of airbrushed white "fading". I'd been a bit heavier handed than I need to be TBH, so took it back a step or two in strategic places with used 1200 grit wet & dry, then mixed x-22 Clear & XF-86 Flat Clear (to make semi gloss, or satin) to deepen the blue a little :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 3 months ago #63911

nice.....im seeing a pattern here......animals. Did you grow up on a farm or are you living on one?

Anyway, looks great

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 3 months ago #63917

No, and no ... always lived in semi rural locations with lots of greenery + fields around & well used to farm machinery & the common animals (sheep, goats, cows, horse, donkeys, pigs, ducks, geese, chickens etc), but TBH if there's a pattern, it's wanting to recreate the stuff I saw around me as a kid, and had in 1:32 scale too.

:)
The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 3 months ago #63918

Nice, i am living now at the southern border of Hamburg after living for over 30years in the redlight district.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 3 months ago #63955

Paint finished & LEDs installed, just have to install the RX operated switch to power them, along with radio gear & ESC :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 3 months ago #63957

It's perhaps a little toylike compared to a 100% scale model, but as a 3:1 version of a childhood toy, I'm quite pleased with it :D

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Lemsko

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.