Keyword

TOPIC:

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 3 months ago #63958

Well that looks brilliant JR, Get some weathering on those wheels though ;) they look way to shiny for your nicely aged Rover :) 
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 3 months ago #63974

Clearly awesome Jonny. 

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 3 months ago #63976

Nice work Jonny 

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 3 months ago #63978

I swear I didn't used to have this much trouble with wiring ... this took hours & it's not even that tidy. I didn't help myself by making the interior floor so deep & long - it sits (with various cutouts) on the flat bit of the plate over the battery & extends as far forward as the spur gear housing. It did work first time though :)

Note the optional white barrel springs - I fitted the "medium" rate on the front and "hard" on the rear & it's just not working. Hopefully swapping them will improve things.

I've given the wheels a light coat of satin clear & will dirty them up a bit later.

I'm pretty sure that stick pack has met its end, it took 104% of it's capacity to charge it & it's just not maintaining voltage. It's the nature of NiMH I guess.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 3 months ago #64009

Wheels slightly dirtied up:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 3 months ago #64011

Au top !

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 3 months ago #64012

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
That's just a great piece of work.
Looks amazing.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 3 months ago #64013

I am fan of the van and the horse. 
your next mission is to motorise the horse Jonny ;)

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 2 months ago #64014

Wonderful JR 
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 3 years 2 months ago #64574

Someone built another Laplander from the plans :)

tamiyabase.com/...nstruction

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Al, Lemsko

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.