Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Does the brand of Paint "Vallejo" rings a bell? 7 years 6 months ago #40546

Because I bought 2 bottles for painting my Mid Custom, black is solid, covered it in just 4 layers (with brush) it looks Glossy ( from outside :whistle:) , but from inside is flat black, used it on the mirrors, now they look like carbon :lol: Oh, also is acrylic, so water solvent, also, the premium line is Lexan approved... but, how do I remove specks on inconvenient places? With Rubbing Alcohol! The F40 now is beginning to look gorgeous again, the bad thing is that I just got Black on my hands, Silver plus the red tape liner are still to arrive, grew impatient.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Does the brand of Paint "Vallejo" rings a bell? 4 years 5 months ago #56863

Many thanks for the info Dash_Crash. I have to dig into their premium line if Lexan really is compatible with those paints. Looking from old Tamiya catalogs, Tamiya previously manufactired Lexan paints alongside their acrylic paints that came on those small glass / plastic bottles. It´s a shame they do not produce them anymore (at least i have not found them online except in those spray cans.)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.