Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What I would like to see JR Build next ;) 4 years 9 months ago #55802

Here is your next custom body build JR :)

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What I would like to see JR Build next ;) 4 years 9 months ago #55803

To fit on a groupC ? ;)

What I would like to see JR Build next ;) 4 years 9 months ago #55805

To fit on a groupC ? ;)

TL01? :)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

What I would like to see JR Build next ;) 4 years 9 months ago #55808

Ta05 ?

What I would like to see JR Build next ;) 4 years 9 months ago #55810

I think this is right up JR's alley

MAZ 541

What I would like to see JR Build next ;) 4 years 9 months ago #55812

The Maz 541 has some merit, I think I could just about manage the curves with my level of technology. TBH I'd be more interested in making a 1:10 scale plane for it to tow, a full size airliner is right out but I could see me doing a stubby version of a Beriev BE-30 or Antonov AN-28 or something similar (van with wings ;) ).

The bug racer thing, I could do that in styrene but I think it would have to be on a super flat carpet racer type chassis, I can't see being able to get it low enough on any "normal" Tamiya chassis. I think it really needs vacforming though - which means sculpting, which I can't ever see me being able to do. :(

So, neither are going on my list. Which is:

- MAZ 535A 8x4 from Lunchkins (finish winch, chassis, bodywork, electrics, paint);

- CC-01 Landy & horsebox (Finish paint + details, assembly, wiring);

- More Wild Willy figures (fitted helmets & done the faces done on 3, have bought several more);

- Replacement full driver Wild Willys (Regret selling my Air Cav, Stunt Car Racer & Lumberjack & Wheeler Willys);

- Pumpkin Low Ride;

- Massey Ferguson 3680 tractor from Clod chassis (Still feel my Clod is a bit too good to break up, TBH I've stopped looking after not being able to find a decent donor at a price I'm comfortable with);

- Subaru Brat + Truckman top on Super Champ chassis (can't find a complete/sound chassis at a price I'm comforable with);

- MAZ 543 8x8 with crane (I want to do this with new parts, but the cost of 2x clods + the bigger lathe I'd need is prohibitive ATM);

- more scale accesories etc;

- CC-01 Morris Quad Tractor (It's been so long I can't really remember what's left to do, I think it's just a few final bits of electrics but I've got no enthusiasm for this one :( );

- Holiday Buggies / Sand Rovers: sort failing gears issue in an affordable/reproducible way (source/make new gears? chain drive? Toothed belt drive has already been done, my pulleys/round belt effort failed).

- TPz 1 Fuchs from G6-01 (got very enthusiastic about this, then Tamiya decided they weren't going to send any to the UK for the initial release & left their retailers to carry the can).

plus any number of 1:12 bike kits, 1:32 Matchbox aeroplane kits other builds/dioramas that I don't want to commit to yet.

:)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.