Keyword

TOPIC:

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 1 week ago #71019

Looking great :y: B) especially the cabinet. Of course now, I'll have to make a scale Ikea DETOLF & fill it with Honda City Turbos - thanks for that :whistle: ;) 
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 1 week ago #71020

Looking great :y: B) especially the cabinet. Of course now, I'll have to make a scale Ikea DETOLF & fill it with Honda City Turbos - thanks for that :whistle: ;) 

Thank you JR!  Your welcome 
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 1 week ago #71027

Yeahhh wonderfull Richard. 👏
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, jord001

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 1 week ago #71065

Today my Georgia Thunder Shot arrived,

Took matter of seconds to assembly it.

And then it joined the others.

I have also ordered a few more HO scale cars.
1x Mampe Zakspeed Capri
1x Capri MkIII Turbo (Wërksturbo)
1x VW T3 (T25 in UK) Transporter with cartrailer + beetle. The beetle will be swapped out for the Zakspeed.

I'm not named Caprinut for nothing 
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 6 days ago #71071

I did not want to do a big project today so I made some posters of that Euro Cup flyer I had laying around.

These was the first ones

Next batch

The paper first got cut to a strip then I glued that onto a 0.5mm sheet of styrene.
Next I used the paper as a guide for cutting them out.

Last batch

Think these are enough for this small garage

The formula 1 ones was simply attached to the roof beam in order of release from Tamiya.

The last ones was fitted to the right of the shelf rack

The shelves for the kit boxes will be double width later on so the kit boxes can be turned a bit sideways so it is more easy to see that they are kit boxes and not posters.

Still waiting on the package from Rob, a package from JR is on its way, so are the package with those HO cars.

Not sure what I will do next, but maybe either shorten the led wires (it is a mess under the bench), or make the new benk to replace the paper mock up one.
Also needs to make a tire shelf as well..
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, jord001, Ducksnuts

Last edit: by caprinut.

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 6 days ago #71078

Very nice richard. Looks almost like the rc market where I get child. 
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, Lemsko, jord001

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 6 days ago #71083

That is a really lovely place, i would park there anytime
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, Al, jord001

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 6 days ago #71084

Thanks guys!

Today I shortned the wires for the leds and added a light switch.
Red and black wire is for extra lights in the future..

All this was removed.

Back in order.
The shelf rack got new wires instead of the y cable which was hiding under it.

And the shelves for the box kits was glued up.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, Lemsko, jord001

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 4 days ago #71100

First task today was to make a hole my shelf rack so the power leads for my scale garage can go through.
Drill bits, step drill and sanding drum on my Dremel made that a quick job.
Sorry no pics of that.

The shelves for the Tamiya box kits was ready to come out of the clamps as the glue had dried.
In order to now fit the double width shelves, I had to add a spacer behind those Tamiya servo holders.
And this is the ugly backside. Turning the backside out makes it much easier for me to screw those screws.

Found (made) an old euro pallet with some tuning bits on... Needs a bit weathering..

Think it will live here for now..
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, jord001, Ducksnuts

Last edit: by caprinut.

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 4 days ago #71106

Sure it will be my next project after moving. My wife will hate you richard 😂😂😂
The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko, jord001

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.