Keyword

TOPIC:

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 1 year 1 month ago #74250

Make some tiny transmitters . . . I need like 20 of them, LOL!
IG_tamiyaddiction
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 1 year 1 month ago #74256

A georgia serie for me except for the avantešŸ˜

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 1 year 3 weeks ago #74497

Last week I received a 1:87 Dodge Tradesman that I ordered a while ago.
This will become my 1:87 (1:8.7) scale Lunchbox eventually.

This is a long wheelbase body so it will need to match the short wheelbase of the Lunchbox. In real life Tradesman came in 109 and 127in wheelbase, 109 being the short wheelbase type as per Lunchbox

This little guy is a tad longer than the standard Tamiya box wrench

It's all metal so there is a bit weight to it.

And size compared to a 1:87 VW T3 (T25) Transporter (Vanagon)

Now I need to find someone that has a table saw as I don't trust myself to cut it at right angle with my own hands and hand held tools.

I also got something else today, but you have to wait a while to see that as it a part of my secret project.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts, EddyCH, GToddC5

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 1 year 3 weeks ago #74506

Secret project has me very curious................
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko, GToddC5

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 1 year 2 weeks ago #74561

What the what the.......Ā  I've been keeping my eye out on a few Hot Wheels to build a Micro Lunchy.Ā  And just last week found Ford Transit and random Monster Truck.
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 1 year 1 week ago #74596

Wow, those miniature cars are absolutely fantastic. The wheels on that tradesman sure look cool! Congrats

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 1 year 1 day ago #74755

Thank you very much folks!

Today another micro vehicle arrived for the scale garage.
A VW T1 Camper, not that far away from how the camper of my late father would have looked if he kept it grey.
Love this color combo
Produced by Wiking.

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 1 year 20 hours ago #74759

Woohaaaa I'm fan of your micro bully.

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 11 months 2 weeks ago #74972

Finally got round to start painting Fox and Dana today.
As JR has said, these take X-XF / Vallejo paint very well!

Ā 
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 11 months 2 weeks ago #74983

Did some more painting today.
Had to redo tthe shoes on Dana, too much grey.
Had to do 3 atempts as the colors or texture looked rubbish.
Did them in flat red, too flat so I have to add some clear to them.
Also started on some details.
I will not attempt to weaather them as I do suck on that part, it either turns into a wrong color or it looks weird.

Helmets will be sprayed as I never can get a even coat hand painting them.
There is rain forecasted for the whole week so there will be an delay in the paint process.

Progress is progressĀ 
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.