Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: Scratch building scale accessories, + weathering 11 years 2 weeks ago #19186

I have just read through the entire 12 pages (So Far)of this thread :silly: and to say I am in awe of your artistic skill and assy is an understatement. :y: Given then the pain you face while doing it... :cry: Amazing, just amazing. Thank you for showing us! :laugh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scratch building scale accessories, + weathering 11 years 2 weeks ago #19189

Worse things happen at sea, but thanks :)

Scratch building scale accessories, + weathering 11 years 2 weeks ago #19243

I love those miniature Haynes manuals, especially the Sand Scorcher one!

We used to call them the "Haynes Book of Lies" due to the fact that they were obviously written using brand new cars, not ones where every nut had rusted solid due to 20 years of British weather!

Just one thing missing from your workshop - a mug of half-drunk tea with oily fingerprints all over it!

Last edit: by Martin Bell.

Scratch building scale accessories, + weathering 11 years 2 weeks ago #19266

Ha yeah the Haynes book of lies, haven't heard that said for a long time!

Scratch building scale accessories, + weathering 11 years 2 weeks ago #19267

That's reminded me of one of their "Working model engine" plastic kits - the missus put it together & the pair of us checked & double checked it & the cam-lobe positions are all wrong (They're indexed & can only be assembled one way). I spent hours modifying them to be in the right angular relationship with eachother (Saddo)

Re: Scratch building scale accessories, + weathering 10 years 7 months ago #23858

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Have you taken any full shots with a car as a garage set up? :y:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Re: Scratch building scale accessories, + weathering 10 years 7 months ago #23860

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Have you taken any full shots with a car as a garage set up? :y:

Yep, it was "Miss January" in the 2013 calendar :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

Re: Scratch building scale accessories, + weathering 10 years 7 months ago #23861

I think that should be your next Avatar B)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Re: Scratch building scale accessories, + weathering 10 years 7 months ago #23869

:woohoo: AMAZING
very good JR it is too nice

Re: Scratch building scale accessories, + weathering 10 years 6 months ago #24837

I just read through the topic, i guess you also have a background in static modelling? Very nice work! :y:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.