Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Scratch building scale accessories, + weathering

Scratch building scale accessories, + weathering 1 week 5 days ago #57214

• Al
  • Away
  • Devilsome!
  • Devilsome!
It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scratch building scale accessories, + weathering 1 week 4 days ago #57222

That's cracking!! :laugh: :laugh:
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro

Scratch building scale accessories, + weathering 1 week 4 days ago #57230

3 wise men get rudimentary cloaks & crowns - but Willy/Jack looks quite imperious: "I shall name this land ... "This Land"" :dry:

Moving on to making the Wise Men's gifts, I did consider using some of the fake RC kit boxes I drew up for my Christmas tree in 2009 & released into the wild on TB in 2010 ... I was ok(ish) with them resurfacing on FB in 2015 (and even added a copy to the "range" on request) - but seeing them for sale on eBay now make me feel :S as a parrot & I went in another direction ...

That said, if anyone wants the full set of JPGs to print out & make their own, on distribute them on a free basis, PM me an email adress & I'll happily send them on :)

Making my own NOS bottle waterslide transfers ...

... means you should have guessed that instead of Gold, Frankincense & Myrhh, I'd be going for NOS, Gasoline, and .... whirrr :whistle: :silly:

Apart from scattering a bit more straw & finishing a pile of dung, this is pretty much done - all a bit premature for Advent really.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Moderators: Jonny RetroAndyAus
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.