Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

For Sale: NIB 47362 Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934, Black 5 years 1 month ago #54104

I somehow ended up with two of these kits, so I'm selling one of them ;)
It's NIB, complete and box is in good condition.
I'm looking for USD 250,-

Shipping is from Norway and cost is additional, depending on location it will be USD50 to 60 for full insured/tracked delivery. (lower to Norway, of course).
Payment by Paypal, please.

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by larbut.

For Sale: NIB 47362 Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934, Black 5 years 1 month ago #54105

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edit: by larbut.

For Sale: NIB 47362 Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934, Black 5 years 1 month ago #54239

Still for sale :)
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

For Sale: NIB 47362 Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934, Black 5 years 1 month ago #54241

Still wanted... :cry:

For Sale: NIB 47362 Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934, Black 5 years 1 month ago #54244

Is this the one with the prepainted black body?

All Tamiya's Porsches are very beautiful with perfect classic shape. I have a Porsche 911 Tamiya body just waiting to be run on one of my TT01 short wheelbase chassis. I am thinking of alternating it with the Datsun 240Z body with the same wheelbase.

"... and box is in good condition", is always a good thing. Still, I see myself stomping and jumping on the box outside the recycling container to make it fit through the disposal slot. Ofcourse I use some boxes, but only for practical storage. Selling this kit to me would be like feeding diamonds to swines.

For Sale: NIB 47362 Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934, Black 5 years 1 month ago #54245

No, the body is unpainted, Polycarbonate.

Is this the one with the prepainted black body?

For Sale: NIB 47362 Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934, Black 5 years 1 month ago #54250

Images of a built chassis and a finished body of the 47362 kit

For Sale: NIB 47362 Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934, Black 5 years 1 month ago #54251

:cry: Stop please Lars. I love it. But I can't.
Or maybe a swap???

For Sale: NIB 47362 Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934, Black 5 years 1 month ago #54252

Sorry, i need to make space so no swaps...

Or maybe a swap???

For Sale: NIB 47362 Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934, Black 5 years 1 month ago #54254

:) one day she will be mine ^^
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, Al

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.