Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

58116 Dyna Storm for sale 4 years 2 months ago #58227

SOLD SOLD SOLD
My Original 58116 Dyna Storm is up for sale.
I'm not sure of pricing on these, so I will take offers on PM.

It's been restored to a high, original standard using original Tamiya parts. Details of the restoration can be found here:
tamiyabase.com/...on?start=0

Consider it a roller (no motor/radio/electronics), but the original 53122 Acto-Power Off Roader 2WD can be included if you like so.
Buyer pays shipping, USD40 to Europe or USD55 to rest of the world.

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by larbut.

58116 Dyna Storm for sale 4 years 2 months ago #58235

Mp monday for info lars. ;)

58116 Dyna Storm for sale 4 years 2 months ago #58236

Replied

Mp monday for info lars. ;)

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

58116 Dyna Storm for sale 4 years 2 months ago #58237

Me to. ;)

58116 Dyna Storm for sale 4 years 2 months ago #58263

Another build thread it was fun to revisit. I assume you never ran it. I saw in your initial pictures you had some 34 and 35 tooth 0.4mod pinions. The manual says to use a 24 tooth for a pink Acto Power, so it would be crazy fast on a 35 tooth. When you replace all of these "old" parts with new old stock, what do you do with the original parts? I assume many of them were in quite good condition.

58116 Dyna Storm for sale 4 years 2 months ago #58264

It's never been run, as usual with my models. Full resto and off to the shelf :-)
Th 34/35T pinions came with the car, but I got new pinion correct for the Pink Acto. I can't remember the size of it, but il looks like 20-something on the pictures. I usually do things by the manual:y: , so it's probably 24T. :lol:

Spares from builds like these usually ends up in a box in the attic. Don't know why really as I will never need them :laugh: :blush:

Another build thread it was fun to revisit. I assume you never ran it. I saw in your initial pictures you had some 34 and 35 tooth 0.4mod pinions. The manual says to use a 24 tooth for a pink Acto Power, so it would be crazy fast on a 35 tooth. When you replace all of these "old" parts with new old stock, what do you do with the original parts? I assume many of them were in quite good condition.

Last edit: by larbut.

58116 Dyna Storm for sale 4 years 2 months ago #58291

Now sold
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

58116 Dyna Storm for sale 4 years 2 months ago #58292

Really happy for you Lars.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.