Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.

TOPIC:

For sale 3 years 4 months ago #62633

I'm in NH and can attest to that. :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

For sale 3 years 4 months ago #62635

Sting, you are selling all that?? The Ferrari is beautiful, and that other .. green car. Awesome! Looks complete and in good shape too. But why are you selling such beautiful cars?

Anyway, Sting, I need to see your collection. You have any pictures?

.. and I need to update my collection / shelf pics too. I've bought quite a few more cars last winter, I remember.

!! and you have that awesome Rally Corolla too. Sting, are you dying, or something?

Last edit: by uncletom.

For sale 3 years 4 months ago #62638

Tom the Corolla and the primera are sold. I need to reduce the collection . I lost my job and need to eat. And I will lose my mancave maybe in few monthes.
And the main part of my collection....
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

For sale 3 years 4 months ago #62640

A gorgeous collection! You have some real gems in there. The Hilux Monster Racer makes me drool. So sorry about your hard times and your job loss. It has been a really terrible year around the world. I lost my wife and my house and ended up with only my RC collection, but at least I still have something. I hope things improve for you soon.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al

For sale 3 years 4 months ago #62641

Oooh sucks! I am so sorry for you. I begin a new job on monday. Crossed fingers. I hope you will be better Blackbird.

My collection is more than 30 years old. The hilux has a new body and mci decals but the body was the stadium one and the tbg body body is for the stadium I will find a day

For sale 3 years 4 months ago #62642

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers

Tom the Corolla and the primera are sold. I need to reduce the collection . I lost my job and need to eat. And I will lose my mancave maybe in few monthes.
And the main part of my collection....

Oh my !!! That’s just an amazing collection !!!
Congratulations on the new job Flo. So happy for you. Good luck.

For sale 3 years 4 months ago #62643

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers

A gorgeous collection! You have some real gems in there. The Hilux Monster Racer makes me drool. So sorry about your hard times and your job loss. It has been a really terrible year around the world. I lost my wife and my house and ended up with only my RC collection, but at least I still have something. I hope things improve for you soon.

Blakbird, I’m so sorry to hear what’s happened to you. This year just sucks. Stay strong and take care.

For sale 3 years 4 months ago #62644

Yes Al we all need to take care and it is a f.....g year. Sorry for the badword.
Clean my collections is not so bad. My rcs could run with other persons. I will keep my first 100 and my favorite ones. I need to sale a big part of my militara collection to.

For sale 3 years 4 months ago #62645

That is one badword of a ... collection. I can see cars, cars, and boxes, and more cars. Might one suggest that you need more space?

And; military collection? You have war-stuff, Sting? Please show.

For sale 3 years 4 months ago #62647

Yes tom I have several complet uniforms with equipments from USWW1 to US Vietnam and french uniforms they are in the plastic boxes under rcs. :D
The following user(s) Liked this: uncletom

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.