Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.

TOPIC:

Selling dads collection 1 year 1 month ago #74572

Incredible. Have you picts of the celica grB?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Selling dads collection 1 year 1 month ago #74573

• EddyCH
  • EddyCH's Avatar Topic Author
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
Unfortunately, I didn't have time to take them out of the boxes and make pictures. But my plan for next week is to arrange them an make photos of them.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Selling dads collection 1 year 1 month ago #74574

Eddy, I'm looking for a 959 to round out my 1986 lineup
IG_tamiyaddiction

Selling dads collection 1 year 1 month ago #74575

The 959 is awesome. 

Selling dads collection 1 year 1 month ago #74576

• EddyCH
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
I'll post pictures of all the cars by next week. They are all like new. My dad built them, but they never got driven.

In my opinion, he built them very carefully. Perhaps, some decals slightly got loose at an edge, but the rest should be perfect. Probably the decals just need to get slightly heated and they are perfect.

But as mentioned, I will post pictures of them.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, GToddC5

Selling dads collection 1 year 1 month ago #74577

It's " normal " that some decals aren't so much sticky. Seeing your cars they should be perfect. 
You don't want keep some of them? 

Selling dads collection 1 year 1 month ago #74578

• EddyCH
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
Despite the HiLux, they are all for sale. I am not a collector. I prefer to build or use them. As they are built and they are to rare for just driving them, I sell them. Like this, a collector can enjoy it and they don't just get dusty.... Kind of a win-win situation.

I also won't drive the HiLux, as I made my first RC experiences with it... and a Sand Scorcher. But the the Sand Scorcher doesn't fascinate me like the HiLux 
The Sand Scorcher was kind of frustrating on the road (corners), because of the rear axles. And it didn't have this special 3-speed gearbox.

Selling dads collection 1 year 1 month ago #74579

I will sale a big part of my collection but keep some of the rcs. And I know that I will be disgusted when you'll sale the 959 and the celica grB.

Selling dads collection 1 year 1 month ago #74580

• EddyCH
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
If you see an option to buy it for a fair price within the next months, I would keep the Celica back for you. You are so active and important for this community, this is should be kind of honored. I can't and don't want to just give them away, but I also want to be fair. I hope, you understand what I mean.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, AJB, GToddC5

Selling dads collection 1 year 1 month ago #74581

Members are and were so gentle with me, it's a honor for me to be here.
The following user(s) Liked this: Al

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.