Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Mini mini 1/100's 6 years 10 months ago #44483

Been a while..anyone knowing anyone selling 1/100 mini mini pls let me know.Still depressed since last time when US was excluded from export list.I have no political affiliations.Thought for a second Tamiyas could unite the world&smash borders...silly me..anyway Thanks Club.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Mini mini 1/100's 6 years 9 months ago #44862

Moved to the Wanted section. :y: :)
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Mini mini 1/100's 6 years 9 months ago #44890

If you want I can forward the package for you, it will cost an approx. additional 14-20€ depending on weight (1 or 2 kg)

So est. max. total of 83€ for 6 cars (at the moment on eBay 50 + 13€)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, mongoose1983

Last edit: by waterbok.

Mini mini 1/100's 6 years 9 months ago #44891

Wow!! First off,Thank You so much-You're an incredible human being!! I will gladly,Gladly do that!! Should i purchase from seller & ship to Your address? I am assuming the set would be from the seller in Italy?? Will send You whatever You ask monetarily to make that happen& for Your Greatness in general.Let me know what You need me to do&cant Thank You enough-its been a long quest!! Talk soon&i'm nominating You for Sainthood!!! Quite a club to be a part of!!
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Re:Mini mini 1/100's 6 years 9 months ago #44892

Pm me your address and email.
Think easiest way is you PayPal friend me ( in €) and I will order. Done that before for others here and on Tamiyaclub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:Mini mini 1/100's 6 years 9 months ago #44893

Will set up paypal within an hr& Thank You again!!

Last edit: by larbut. Reason: I removed your address and email so not anyone can pick up your details and use them. Waterbok has received the info on PM.

Re:Mini mini 1/100's 6 years 9 months ago #44894

Euhhhhh with a PM it should better buddy ;)
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

Mini mini 1/100's 6 years 9 months ago #45024

PMd you

Mini mini 1/100's 6 years 8 months ago #45256

According to postal tracking, a fine set of six Tamiya 1/100 mini buggies should have arrived to their new owner.

Mini mini 1/100's 6 years 8 months ago #45262

Indeed,Sir,they did!! You are a Great Man!! Arrived in perfect form! A fine set too! That literally wouldnt have been possible if not for You&i really cant Thank You enough for going out of Your way for another club member like that-anything You ever need,just ask.
The following user(s) Liked this: mongoose1983

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.