Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Please 6 years 9 months ago #44961

Hi guys,
I found one of my favourite bodies.
But it is uncomplete.
So, this body is the first release of the ford mustang cobra R with us flag.
It is new, only painted and it was sold with its decals sheet but without the wing nor side mirrors.
I need these spares to complete this awesome body. Please help me.
Ps, they can be used spares.
Thank you guys.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Please 6 years 9 months ago #44974

After multiple search, I found them in tamico.
But with prohibitive shipping cost. :(

Please 6 years 9 months ago #45022

Hi Flo, as i am totaly stressed with work and other things I didnt have time to ship your package.
Which parts do you need from Tamico maybe I can reduce the shipping costs and combine packages

Please 6 years 9 months ago #45023

Thanks Sander. Don't worry. Take your time.
I ordered the wing. And should arrive in a few days. It is already in transit. :p
And I am waiting 2 scales too.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.