Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tamiya 7.2v hump battery please - ANY condition 6 years 3 months ago #47381

Hello all,

I am looking for a hump battery for my Countach runner please. I will be replacing the cells and lead so the condition really doesn't matter, it's literally the casing I need.

Let me know what you have

Thanks
Rob

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Tamiya 7.2v hump battery please - ANY condition 6 years 3 months ago #47557

Hi Rob,
Any luck with that battery yet? I was digging for some XR parts and pulled out a couple more hump packs I had forgotten about. Looks about the same as that picture, the decal is in better shape but the cases are a bit darker, age related I think. I was hoping someone closer to your home would respond but I would be happy to send you one if need be. Just let me know. :)
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Tamiya 7.2v hump battery please - ANY condition 6 years 3 months ago #47561

Evening Willy mate, not a peep other than your message. That would be fantastic, just what I need or this Countach. I figure the hump battery will sit a lot better in the mechanism tray than a new made one.

I'll drop you a PM mate

Rob

Tamiya 7.2v hump battery please - ANY condition 6 years 3 months ago #47769

Hello.

If you are willing to get by without the vintage tamiya plastic hump case, this company made me packs in the same "hump" configuration in 7.2 volts.

www.maxxpacks.com/

I can attach a picture next time I am in my shop.

Cheers!
-grandall400

Tamiya 7.2v hump battery please - ANY condition 6 years 3 months ago #47772

Thanks Grandall,

I didn't update here yet but I am pretty sure willy's sorting me out :)

Tamiya 7.2v hump battery please - ANY condition 6 years 4 days ago #49714

Finally and thanks again to willy I got some new cells in the pack and into the Countach runner.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, stingray-63, goldfish999

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.