Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

DF03 Keen Hawk Decal Sheet £££ 6 years 1 month ago #48732

Hi guys -

Hunting for a DF03 Keen Hawk decal sheet part number 9495502 for a resto

I am aware these have been discontinued but hopefully someone may have some or know where I can try searching for some?

Willing to pay good money for a full decal sheet!

Thanks, Tom
Anytime Baby!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

DF03 Keen Hawk Decal Sheet £££ 6 years 1 month ago #48735

I troed all the usual places, no luck :( Too old to still have many spares about, far too new for reproduction parts/decals.

I've never tried it, but possibly somewhere like MciRacing.ca might be willing to print them up if you had a hi-res scan of the decals ... kind of like this tamiyabase.com/.../173-58380 but without the watermark ...

DF03 Keen Hawk Decal Sheet £££ 6 years 1 month ago #48740

Thanks for the reply Jonny. I'll bare that in mind with the re-prints. tamiyausa.com are showing them as 'In-stock' (www.tamiyausa.c...80-9495502) however I believe they only ship to US addresses. Have you had any experience with buying from them? I guess the only way to do it would be to find someone over there willing receive them and then forward them on to the UK?

I already have a set of the decals in great condition, but unfortunately they're stuck onto a knackered cracked shell! I guess I could try soaking them off the shell in hot water and sticking them to the new shell with some spray adhesive maybe but hopefully won't get to that point!
Anytime Baby!

DF03 Keen Hawk Decal Sheet £££ 6 years 1 month ago #48744

Like this? :-)

MciRacing.ca might be willing to print them up if you had a hi-res scan of the decals ... kind of like this tamiyabase.com/.../173-58380 but without the watermark ...

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
Attachments:

DF03 Keen Hawk Decal Sheet £££ 6 years 1 month ago #48754

Thank you very much Larbut! Top man
Anytime Baby!

Re:DF03 Keen Hawk Decal Sheet £££ 6 years 1 month ago #48758

If Nathan (MCI) does them you can even modify the colours.

Re:DF03 Keen Hawk Decal Sheet £££ 6 years 1 month ago #48762

Ah nicee. Have you dealt with them much before? I've sent them the sheet that Larbut put up. Hopefully they can produce something out of that and get the scale right
Anytime Baby!

DF03 Keen Hawk Decal Sheet £££ 6 years 1 month ago #48763

Several times, nice quality, he is sometimes a bit of on size.
But overal the best adress for runner decals.

This is one of his custom jobs

He reprod these for me as well

Cost me 25€ and they are now available for everybody. :y:

Last edit: by waterbok.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.