Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

B2B driver boot - to borrow 5 years 10 months ago #50418

I have a local collector friend whom is after a boot for the B2B, I very much doubt anyone has a spare but can do him a replica if I can get my hands on a good original. So another reach out for a part.

As usual I am happy to work terms out and cover postage etc.

Drop me a PM

Rob

Please Log in to join the conversation.

B2B driver boot - to borrow 5 years 10 months ago #50524

Hi Rob,
Sorry I almost missed this one. I will have a look, I think I have a loose one with a spare body. It was attached at one point but I am sure I have it taped to the top of it pending a re-paint of some sort. I will let you know soon. :)
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

B2B driver boot - to borrow 5 years 10 months ago #50526

Hi Rob,
Sorry I almost missed this one. I will have a look, I think I have a loose one with a spare body. It was attached at one point but I am sure I have it taped to the top of it pending a re-paint of some sort. I will let you know soon. :)

Thanks Willy, that would be really great!

Let me know either way and your requirements for borrowing the piece. Would be perfect if it was pending a repaint as the more perfect it is the better the part will come out.

Speak soon
Rob

B2B driver boot - to borrow 5 years 10 months ago #50720

Thanks to Willy, I have a boot delivered in today. If I can help anyone with one, let me know. I'll post results when I tackle the project.

Rob
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, goldfish999

B2B driver boot - to borrow 5 years 10 months ago #50737

Willy, getting my PM's buddy?

Rob

B2B driver boot - to borrow 5 years 9 months ago #50757

I’m very pleased with the results. I was also very pleased to help a local collector complete his B2B. That’s really why I do these parts.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, stingray-63, AndyAus

B2B driver boot - to borrow 5 years 9 months ago #50758

A pure beauty. It looks an original part.

B2B driver boot - to borrow 5 years 9 months ago #50761

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
Nice work Rob. And even better for helping someone else out.

B2B driver boot - to borrow 5 years 9 months ago #50832

Wow, very nice work..as always ....I was not expecting you to mould the open back for such a one off piece, very nice :y:
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

B2B driver boot - to borrow 5 years 4 months ago #53076

Hi Rob, I wonder if I could call on your talented for moulding as I am in need of some FAV arm's. I'm not sure how I ended up with the main driver piece's without the arm's :cry: I would need 3 extra sets plus the Original's to complete Various projects :) If You could help that would be great But I also understand if it is to much :) I Of course have a complete set I can send for the moulds, Cheers Andy.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

Last edit: by AndyAus.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.